Cake

Yorth

Swordman
1580678228496.png
Go for it my friends. Show me how twisted you can get.

Last edited:

Owl

Nervous writer
Great now this picture is stuck in my head

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
You're welcome.
Again, spoiler tag. I had been eating cake when I had seen it for the first time. My cake never tasted the same as before again. :blob_neutral:

Yorth

Swordman
Again, spoiler tag. I had been eating cake when I had seen it for the first time. My cake never tasted the same as before again. :blob_neutral:
Did it have a hint of crystalized widow souls' taste in it?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
1. I thought those are dicks
2. If this is real, I wanna stick mine into the mouth.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Andrew smiled. He had been saving up for a while in order to make this. After all, he wanted to be able to properly enjoy his birthday. Sure, he had to up his quota for the past week in order to get the extra he needed. There had been some close calls where he had almost made some mistakes, but he was careful. He wasn't an idiot. He always made sure to properly dispose of everything afterwards.

As the cacophony of screams washed over him, Andrew closed his eyes. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

He opened his eyes and grabbed the knife. He brought it up and slowly cut down into the surface of the cake. The screams grew louder, as it wriggled in pain. The countless fingers he had attached were twisting and flexing, as though to try and knock away the knife. It was almost cute how ineffectual it was. The eyes were all either focused on him or spinning around madly, as though to find some kind of escape.

There was none.

Andrew removed the now dripping knife from the bloody cake, preparing to make to make his second cut. He wanted to be able to finish the first slice before the abomination he made from the "volunteers" wasn't able to survive any longer. He had given all of his unlucky victims the most simple of choices: Die now, or die later.

They had chosen poorly.