Resolved Can’t use the website on IOS! (SResol

Noonegoodsir

Hi! I have a problem. I am using Safari to access the website and I currently can’t use it. Any buttons that bring up pop ups or open some menu without loading another page just don’t. Like, I’m pressing on that down arrow on the top of the screen and nothing happens! Help?

Edit: I can’t change anything either! I have auto progress enabled but it doesn’t change what chapter I’m on despite me reading it for a couple of minutes. It seems that the server denies all of my requests unless it’s that first fetch.

Edit2: It only happens on my phone and it even doesn’t give me the latest updates on my reading list. It’s like I’m in the past. I think my IP is blacklisted or something.

Edit4: I put some money on my phone and tried using 3G and it properly loaded and now it loads properly on WiFi too! WHAT THE F**K! What even happened?!?!

Edit5: Turns out, it just doesn’t work on WiFi for me. I tried redialling my router IP but it still doesn’t work!

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Hi! I have a problem. I am using Safari to access the website and I currently can’t use it. Any buttons that bring up pop ups or open some menu without loading another page just don’t. Like, I’m pressing on that down arrow on the top of the screen and nothing happens! Help?

By default, I'm an iOS user using Safari too and I don't see any problems on my side. Did you install anything new recently? Also, try clearing your cache if all else fails.

Noonegoodsir

By default, I'm an iOS user using Safari too and I don't see any problems on my side. Did you install anything new recently? Also, try clearing your cache if all else fails.
No, not really. I only have an Adblock but I was using it for a year now and never had such problems before. I am thinking that it’s 15.4 update, as it changed a LOT of things relating to JavaScript, maybe it interacts with my old phone and that causes problems? (It wouldn’t be the first time)

Tony

Staff member
No, not really. I only have an Adblock but I was using it for a year now and never had such problems before. I am thinking that it’s 15.4 update, as it changed a LOT of things relating to JavaScript, maybe it interacts with my old phone and that causes problems? (It wouldn’t be the first time)

Sorry for the late reply. I've updated to the latest iOS and I still can't recreate this problem that you're having.