Can any kind soul help me?

Soiryuu

I need help, I posted my story and wanted to see how it turned out, but when I tried to search for it, it didn't appear, and when I went to my profile it showed that I hadn't posted anything, even though I had already published the first chapter, can someone help me with these doubts ?
I don't know if this is buggy just for me, try to come in and help me, seriously guys.
I'm not doing this for disclosure I'm really wondering if this is normal or not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221127-194727_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221127-194727_Chrome.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 58

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Try bug reports. That's where you're supposed to report things like this to the site owner, Tony.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
Try bug reports. That's where you're supposed to report things like this to the site owner, Tony.
Probably not a bug...
I need help, I posted my story and wanted to see how it turned out, but when I tried to search for it, it didn't appear, and when I went to my profile it showed that I hadn't posted anything, even though I had already published the first chapter, can someone help me with these doubts ?
I don't know if this is buggy just for me, try to come in and help me, seriously guys.
I'm not doing this for disclosure I'm really wondering if this is normal or not.
You'll need to wait for Tony to approve the story, in case it's spam or such.

Also, try 'Paste as plain text' next time. That table in the first chapter is ugly as hell.

Soiryuu

Probably not a bug...

You'll need to wait for Tony to approve the story, in case it's spam or such.

Also, try 'Paste as plain text' next time. That table in the first chapter is ugly as hell.
Thanks, so I just need to wait, do you have any idea of the time needed? because I have more chapters and I got discouraged from translating the others.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
You should take the time while you wait to read the FAQ and such. Also this link has some good newbie info, though you'll have to scroll for it. @WelcomeToSH

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Wait 24h. Your story needs to be manually approved by the site's owner (Tony) before it is visible in searches, homepage and the like.

If 24h have passed and your story still isn't visible, you can send an e-mail to the e-mail listed here: https://www.scribblehub.com/contact-us/ . Only do that after 24h have passed though.