Can anybody here beat me in chess?

SailusGebel

bro..i am rated 600...dude is 3 times better than me......
I believe in you, my cute Indian boy!

Jet

I did play a 'lil of chess when I was a kid. I remember losing to some 1500elo fella in several moves all the time. Then a 2100 adult came to our camp and played the entire camp simultaneously. We are talking about 20boards here. Many of his opponents were adult instructors too. I mean a celebrity came and all. Well, he didn't lose a single game. It didn't seem like he noticed that 1500 fella we considered a god (he played us at 7-8boards never losing as well...). Moreover, when I asked 1500 if he was surprised that the 2100elo dude didn't even notice him, he said he wasn't in the slightest. I realised that the gulf between them was likely wider than between me and him... And 2100 isn't a big deal on the national, not even world's, level. Well, I'll just say that I stopped playing chess after that. Btw, I don't know much about blitz, but 1865 online should equal 1500irl give or take afaik.

I also had a similar experience in other fields ofc. Most notably, I quit Warcraft3 after witnessing a match of region's level where I couldn't even understand a thing. MMR seemed crazy and all. The world is a scary place.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Don't want to be beaten with a chess board, so checkmate, bro.

Beta_Krogoth

I can beat you, but I'll have to use my infamous and highly unorthodox "flashbang grenade" starting move. It makes... quite the impact.