Can I bribe readers?

Daichi

Suppose I want to give my readers gift cards or bitcoins etc for reading my story, can I do that?

Mihou

Firefly—
Why are you even thinking of doing such useless things, are you writing just for numbers or are you writing to show people that you are competent enough.

Also, giving gift cards, bitcoins just for a few readers is just really not worth it.

Daichi

Why are you even thinking of doing such useless things, are you writing just for numbers or are you writing to show people that you are competent enough.

Also, giving gift cards, bitcoins just for a few readers is just really not worth it.
I don't care about numbers. I know I am incompetent. I was just thinking but you made me realise actually it is a bad idea after all. It will make me look like a bad writer. Thank you for giving me sense.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
no one's stopping you, but in doing so you just show how insecure you really are to your own writing

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
Suppose I want to give my readers gift cards or bitcoins etc for reading my story, can I do that?
Well, I will do that if its for patrons in Patreon as hidden gifts. Though, I dont really suggest it. You don't want your readers to read because of the price. It's better if they'll read it because they love your story. This type of readers based on benefits wouldn't last long. Once your out of steam, they'll be gone in a flash.

Arexio

Coffee Addict
There, there. :blob_pat_sad:

We all have stupid ideas sometimes except me of course, never have I ever had one.

Though, turning it into a secret patreon prize isn't a bad idea.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Well, you can if you want... I just don't see why you'd do it.