Can I un-publish my stories?

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
I want this feature because I don’t wanna delete everything. Like, the comments on certain chapters would be gone....that’s what I’m worried about if I had no comment I would have deleted the story long ago.

I jus’ want to un-publish it not delete it.

Then I can mess around with it and upload the chapters after revision

Jemini

You can edit chapters, it should be pretty easy to just overwrite your chapter in an edit for the sake of revisions. If your concern is about keeping the comment log then this seems like the best working solution.

I don't even understand what removing a chapter while keeping the comments that were on it would even look like, or why you would want to do that. I presume the reason really is because you want to completely revise the chapter, in which case the suggestion of just using the "edit" function is exactly what you need.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
You can edit chapters, it should be pretty easy to just overwrite your chapter in an edit for the sake of revisions. If your concern is about keeping the comment log then this seems like the best working solution.

I don't even understand what removing a chapter while keeping the comments that were on it would even look like, or why you would want to do that. I presume the reason really is because you want to completely revise the chapter, in which case the suggestion of just using the "edit" function is exactly what you need.
[/QUOT]
Okay, I guess