Can someone write something for me?

Napelynn

This depends on what ideas you have. No one will want to write your ideas for you if you don't give examples of your ideas.

Awoodevil

This depends on what ideas you have. No one will want to write your ideas for you if you don't give examples of your ideas.
True, I will put some on
I always have loads of ideas of the subject of a book, but I cant write all of them because, to be honest, I'm not a very good writer, so, if anyone could write a book with one of my ideas, please say so in the comments so that i can tell you one. Also, you would have to write in the blurb that the idea is from me. I would love to see one of my ideas grow to a full on book :3. It would be great to see how the author adults it to their style!

*edit*
Example:
1. Someone who is late for ..... walks through a storm in a city thinks 'help me gods so that i arrive quicker' gets whacked in the face by a piece of paper(doesnt necessarily need to be that) on it says: help me and an address, (make one up). What they do is up to you. At the same time a teenager gets bullied (feel free to change) and thinks 'help me'. Their fates become entwined etc.

I can also make random one up if needed.
My genres are usually, fantasy, magic and humans with animal features but not all are.

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
True, I will put some on

My genres are usually, fantasy, magic and humans with animal features but not all are.
Then go with it.

There can be a lot of modes of conflict, most prominent being racism and class divide.
Or you can even try make it into a slice of life.

A struggle of a lower class to reach the top for whatever personal reason, try to synch with the readers but most importantly, feel comfortable about writing it out yourself.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Go with what?
I dun really know, I find it rather terrible to ask someone to do something for you, because ultimately, you will feel like it is not truly yours.

And yes, I do suffer just like you, wanting to write and ended up writing crap stucked in my docs, but wanting to find someone writing a similar work that I conjured up, only to not find any.

Awoodevil

I dun really know, I find it rather terrible to ask someone to do something for you, because ultimately, you will feel like it is not truly yours.

And yes, I do suffer just like you, wanting to write and ended up writing crap stucked in my docs, but wanting to find someone writing a similar work that I conjured up, only to not find any.
I agree. Thanks for making me see that it was kinda dumb of me to write the post.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I agree. Thanks for making me see that it was kinda dumb of me to write the post.
Not really, there is a part of you really wanting an idea of your own to pop.

And then there is the issue like my own, eg) Lazyness. Procrastination. Having bad sentence structures that make myself cringe. Writing cringe. Being cringe.

All I can say is all the best in your search.

Awoodevil

Not really, there is a part of you really wanting an idea of your own to pop.

And then there is the issue like my own, eg) Lazyness. Procrastination. Having bad sentence structures that make myself cringe. Writing cringe. Being cringe.
Yup. Not the only lazy one 😂

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
If you want something done right, you need to do it yourself. Either that or pay an expert thousands if not millions of dollars.

D

Deleted member 45782

@Awoodevil , I can think of several options.

Are you asking for a ghostwriter? Someone to write your story but with your name on it? costly.

The other two options are maybe more something you're actually looking for in this thread since no one mentioned yet:

- There was a story idea thread where you can just post your story idea thread for others to see in case you don't use the story, or haven't done so yet. Story Outlines is the title of the thread.

- Or are you asking for a collaborator? Some people might try collaborate, but that would mean both you and the other person need to put heads together to write. This is good in a way that there's someone there helping with your story along the way, pushing you to write it out too since the other person is also depending on your part in collaborating on a story. However, that is if you and your collaborator can agree on a lot of things to write a story; sometimes different ideas on how to write a story can diverge. Someone mentioned the upsides and downsides of collaboration and ghostwriting before in their threads. Look at Collaboration Fiction thread.

Awoodevil

@Awoodevil , I can think of several options.

Are you asking for a ghostwriter? Someone to write your story but with your name on it? costly.

The other two options are maybe more something you're actually looking for in this thread since no one mentioned yet:

- There was a story idea thread where you can just post your story idea thread for others to see in case you don't use the story, or haven't done so yet. Story Outlines is the title of the thread.

- Or are you asking for a collaborator? Some people might try collaborate, but that would mean both you and the other person need to put heads together to write. This is good in a way that there's someone there helping with your story along the way, pushing you to write it out too since the other person is also depending on your part in collaborating on a story. However, that is if you and your collaborator can agree on a lot of things to write a story; sometimes different ideas on how to write a story can diverge. Someone mentioned the upsides and downsides of collaboration and ghostwriting before in their threads. Look at Collaboration Fiction thread.
Ignore the title because i did want someone to write a book for me with my idea but then I decided it would be better to write it myself .