Can you link to a person's series page?

VMJaskiernia

Is there any way to directly link to someone's list of series and not just their profile, where you have to hit a different tab to get to their writing?

Goswick

Drunken Australian
I don't think so, I think it's just linking to the author page, unfortunately. I'm not awfully sure though. It might be better to chuck this in Suggestion & Bug Reports, I think more people would be able to answer your question there.

Tony

Staff member
Is there any way to directly link to someone's list of series and not just their profile, where you have to hit a different tab to get to their writing?
I don't think so, I think it's just linking to the author page, unfortunately. I'm not awfully sure though. It might be better to chuck this in Suggestion & Bug Reports, I think more people would be able to answer your question there.

Yes, it's possible: https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/30561/vmjaskiernia/?sp=1

You just have to add "?sp=1" at the end of your profile link but it's basically impossible to know this exists. I have to make it easier to be able to find this link :sweating_profusely:

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
so ?sp=1 links it to the series tab
and guessing/staring at source code tells me that ?actpg=1 links to the activity tab and ?revpg=1 links to the review tab and ?pro=1 links to the message tab

What do you need to type to directly link to the overview tab? And might as well tell us the rest of the missing options while you are at it

P.S. Be more consistent with your naming, @Tony !

Last edited:

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
series page?
activity page?
review page?
why does pro = message. is it default profile?
:blob_no: