Can you make contract with ScribbleHub??

ReigNier

Sup guys, your friendly neighborhood author here with some questions. Is ScribbleHub a legit author platform? If it is, how does a writing contract with ScribbleHub take place?

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Sup guys, your friendly neighborhood author here with some questions. Is ScribbleHub a legit author platform? If it is, how does a writing contract with ScribbleHub take place?
Only the best can get a contract

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Yes, it is a legit author platform.

No, there is no contract.

You post your novel here if you want, and the website owner gains money from ad revenue.

If you want to gain money, you use stuff like Ko-fi or Patreon. It's up to the readers if they want to pay you or not.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
We don't do contracts here as Tony is a righteous human who doesn't believe in stealing people's stories for personal gain like most other author sites.

Though @AliceShiki sums it up pretty well.

UnknownSaint171

Personally I think it suits RoyalRoad more, it doesn't even have to be contract but locked chapters function is enough... Many would drop WN within a heartbeat most likely.

Most use Patreon!

Paul_Tromba

Personally I think it suits RoyalRoad more, it doesn't even have to be contract but locked chapters function is enough... Many would drop WN within a heartbeat most likely.

Most use Patreon!
I may be wrong but didn't webnovel just have an exodus after some changes were made in the app?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I may be wrong but didn't webnovel just have an exodus after some changes were made in the app?
It had a big exodus when they forced everyone to download the app if they wanted to read anything past the first X chapters. As in, they made the website basically worthless.

They quickly rolled back that change though... I dunno how much they recovered from that though.

Paul_Tromba

It had a big exodus when they forced everyone to download the app if they wanted to read anything past the first X chapters. As in, they made the website basically worthless.

They quickly rolled back that change though... I dunno how much they recovered from that though.
Okay. Yeah, it wasn't a good decision on their part.

NOT TONY, ANYBODY BUT TONY! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ;-;
Why cant michael myers run the sites? it'd be all about him-
(how to insert my stories into a forum post??)
=^=

Paul_Tromba

=^=
If anyone but Tony ran this site then it would be a sin. I don't think anyone else could run it as well as him.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
=^=
Click on your pfp in the right upper corner, then click on signature.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I doubt SH will ever make contracts considering they are more about being an open platform with ad revenue. If it goes that route however, expect that there will be another new website that would take SH's place as the 'completely free' platform.