Can your MC cook?

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
We've seen powerful beings like Demon Lords, Hero, Reincarnated Beings and People from Another World. They have so many feats and renown that would make them into a popular character in a snap but the question is can your MC cook a meal for him/herself or for others?

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Ehh... idk. If he could, he'd probably cook up something basic like scrambled eggs.

Otherwise, he's a caffeine addict who loves Iced Coffee.

Renaxan

Enthusiastic about a lot of things.
Dude, my mc a chef of his own restaurant. Isn't the answer is obvious?

Lloyd

Professional Writer
He hasnt even unlocked the "COOK" class

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Of course they can cook, in fact they cook pretty well. It's a requirement to be my MC. If they can't cook up a half-decent meal, they simply aren't qualified no matter what other redeeming qualities they have.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
1) Oalur could learn how to cook in no time just by thinking about it a bit - though he has no need for physical sustenance
2) Jennifer cannot cook
3) Victor can cook - but only in so far as to make his food harmless and filling. He doesn't care about things like taste.

EternalSunset0

No. But his little sister can. One of the main heroines does it really well too.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Some of my characters have the same skillset as me. So they can cook, clean, compose and farm.

Unless you bring them into a room with only a math book, then we might run into some issues.

WincumCestalot

Does watching pancakes to make sure they don't burn count? What about BBQing raptor meat over lava? If so, sure.
Making a seven course meal that everyone thinks is delicious...
Isn't that what family's for?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
We've seen powerful beings like Demon Lords, Hero, Reincarnated Beings and People from Another World. They have so many feats and renown that would make them into a popular character in a snap but the question is can your MC cook a meal for him/herself or for others?
Civvy can cook
Read this as “can your mc cock?”

Last edited:

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
My MC can barely cook, and her companion doesn't even know what cooking is :blob_sweat:

c0322d8c-68b2-4121-9c1f-364df021d43e.jpg