Challenge to write something in Second Person Future Tense

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Example: "Our story will start off with you going to a bar. You will go to the bar tomorrow, and when you arrive there will be someone waiting for you. They will give you a grand quest, and you will start your adventure. During the adventure you will encounter goblins...."

That is all. You will do it, and you will love it. Or else you will die during your goblin quest.

Simo

A lazy sloth
As you tread down the winding path that cuts through the dense, enchanted forest, your mind will wander to the past, recalling the time when the world was a far more familiar place. But in the year 2089, the world will have transformed beyond recognition.

The woods will be quiet, except for the occasional sound of the breeze as it sweeps through the leaves, rustling them in a haunting melody. The path will lead deeper into the forest, and with each step you take, the trees will grow thicker, casting a deeper shade, and the air will grow colder.

Then you will hear a sound. A faint rustle, like something will be stalking you from behind. You will spin around, but all you will see will be a pair of glowing eyes, staring up at you. Suddenly, the creature will speak, in a voice high and ethereal, "Welcome to the forest. I am a fairy, and I have been sent to guide you on your journey."

You will follow the creature deeper into the woods, heart thudding in your chest, and your mind spinning with thoughts of what will lie ahead. You will walk through the forest until you come upon a clearing. In the center will stand a magnificent castle, the walls shimmering like crystal in the dim light.

As you stare at the castle, a chill will run down your spine. This will be no ordinary castle; something dark and foreboding will lurk within its walls. You will hesitate, but before you can turn back, the fairy will turn to you and speak, "You must enter the castle. Your fate awaits you inside." With those ominous words, the fairy will disappear into the night, leaving you alone with your fears and doubts, staring up at the castle looming in front of you, wondering what will lay in store.

Something like that? Was weird writing like that, I gotta admit.

Last edited:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
As you treaded down the winding path that cut through the dense, enchanted forest, your mind wandered to the past, recalling the time when the world was a far more familiar place. But now, the year was 2089, and the world had transformed beyond recognition.

The woods were quiet, except for the occasional sound of the breeze as it swept through the leaves, rustling them in a haunting melody. The path led deeper into the forest, and with each step you took, the trees grew thicker, casting a deeper shade, and the air grew colder.

Then you heard a sound. A faint rustle, like something was stalking you from behind. You spun around, but all you saw was a pair of glowing eyes, staring up at you. Suddenly, the creature spoke, in a voice high and ethereal, "Welcome to the forest. I am a fairy, and I have been sent to guide you on your journey."

You followed the creature deeper into the woods, heart thudding in your chest, and your mind spinning with thoughts of what lay ahead. You walked through the forest until you came upon a clearing. In the center stood a magnificent castle, the walls shimmering like crystal in the dim light.

As you stared at the castle, a chill ran down your spine. This was no ordinary castle; something dark and foreboding lurked within its walls. You hesitated, but before you could turn back, the fairy turned to you and spoke, "You must enter the castle. Your fate awaits you inside." With those ominous words, the fairy disappeared into the night, leaving you alone with your fears and doubts, staring up at the castle looming in front of you, wondering what lay in store.

Something like that? Was weird writing like that, I gotta admit.
Close but that was all past tense. Still good though

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Example: "Our story will start off with you going to a bar. You will go to the bar tomorrow, and when you arrive there will be someone waiting for you. They will give you a grand quest, and you will start your adventure. During the adventure you will encounter goblins...."

That is all. You will do it, and you will love it. Or else you will die during your goblin quest.
"I promise thee! I will destroy this fiend!" you will shout on that stage, in a glorious rage. Or else the director-man will give you a right bop and never stop, to top all bops that bop.
You will then scree like an eagle, because if you sound again like a beagle, then the director-man will scream and scream, until his shirt splits down seam by seam.
And off you will flap with great majesty, or soon the director-man will tap you, saying words most acidly.

Succubiome

You will take the Sword of Emikkar, and lead the armies of Parlkrey against Lord Grimrocke. And you will learn to face your fears.

You will climb the icy mountains of Hutathu to return the Sword of Emikkar to its sheath before it's heat destroys the world. And you will learn how to acknowledge and use your emotions without letting them destroy you.

You will descend the mountains of Hutathu, return to the village you grew up in, and tell people of your adventure. And you will learn how to take pride in your accomplishments.

Unsure what to do with the rest of your life, you will begin to wander. And you will learn how to be kind to yourself.

You will, in time, become me.

You will, in time, learn to love yourself.

Bobple

You will grab the sword. When you make the choice, whether you will choose, that for will be your choice.

When you do, whatever you do, you will make the choice of your will be forming desire.

Oh yeah, this hard. Think I might of messed up, so I'm just going leave it like that.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You will never understand why people waste their money in bars when they could just drink at home and not have to worry about getting there safely.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
You will be a hero and you will walk the life of one who sacrifices for the greater good. You will be merciful to those who deserve it and you will be merciless to those who harm others. This will be your path, set for you, of which you will have no right to refuse.

In the Sacred Valley of Amritshar, you shall encounter a maiden, stuck in a cave from which she will never leave. She will be a maiden more beautiful than any other, with long flowing silver hair that will remind you of the clouds at noon, a face so clear you will feel as if you're looking at the soft glow of the moon and fingers so elegant and delicate, you will feel as if you are caressed by the feathers of a king's prized swan.

You must make no mistake, however. She will never leave that cave. You will take no heed to her pleadings. You will tear your eyes away from her tearful eyes. For she will be a cursed immortal whose sins are so vile the heavens shall spend an eternity more keeping her in that prison. You will walk away from her. You WILL walk away, no matter how irresistible or how pitiful she will look to you. Should you release her, she will surely bring doom to this world once again.

When you shall finally reach the end of that valley, you will be given a choice. Should you walk up a thorny path fraught with danger, or should you walk an easy path filled with lies? The answer should be yours and yours alone. I will not be the only who walk your path. Your path shall belong to you, and your decisions yours.

Last edited:

LowinKeshin

You will never know what lies beyond the future of your choice. Standing at the altar thinking about what will be the least painful experience. Weighing each choice will never give you the knowledge you so desperately seek. Xelth, you will choose the most painful path, I assure you.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! You will not dictate my future." Out of desperation, you will randomly plunge your hand into the path of venom, and it will be too late before you realize it.

"What?" It will burn, it will hurt, "Ah!!" for the venom will destroy the body. It will pass through the bloodstream, liquefying the muscles and diluting the blood before it rebuilds the body. It will slither and slither until it reaches your brain and there it will make its nest. And you will feel hysteria.

"Stop, stop, stop. It hurts. It fucking hurts!" Silence will fill the air, "It... hurts..." and then you will see the true beginning and the true end. And then you will understand beauty, for I will carve the world.

"It is beautiful."

You will jump and soar through the air.

"Hup!"

You will land and the ground will crack. And it will shake and shake!

"Ragh!"

You will stand upright before me and cry out to me that you have received my blessing!

"I have received it!"

And you will begin the most painful path. I will assure you that you will never stand in the sanctuary of peace, but you will walk in the path of thorns.

And you will never ask your own sanity, for I will be the will of your will.

Kamba

You will be born on a stormy summer night. Your father will be away for the night, busy fighting the elements to hunt the prey that will feed your mother for your first weeks of life.

Unfortunately your mother will pass away without his assistance, and once he returns to his cottage in the forest, later than usual, he will find you crying in your mothers cold lap.

From that moment on, your life will continue to be filled with hardship, but luckily your father will shield you for the first few years. Those first years will be filled with joy as he will be an excellent father in the absence of your mother.

That facade of safety will crack in your twelfth year of life, while joining your father on a hunting trip. His actions on that day will save your life, but he will not be able to bear the price for long. From that day on, you will begin to notice the cracks in the facade, as food will become scarcer to come by.

You think nothing of it at first, but within two months, you will be needing to hunt on your own, and by year's end, you have to fend for yourself as your father will have joined your mother.

That first winter will be hard, but you will prevail thanks to the excellent guidance your father gave you with his last lease on life.

You will continue to survive in that cottage in the forest, until the fateful autumn storm in your sixteenth year, when one of the reliable trees that surround it, will be felled by the storm and take the cottage with it to the afterlife.

This hardship, like the ones before it, will not stop you, but rather spur you to move on with your life.

Not having any more excuses to stick around, your journey will begin. You will not be familiar with the world beyond the forest of your birth, so when you eventually reach its end, you will halt for a moment and say your thanks to the forest for letting you harvest its bountiful resources. It will not take long for you to realize that the forest was not as hospitable as your father led you to believe.

The first town you encounter will be a paradise when compared to what you thought of as home, but despite that, you will not be able to settle. The villagers will look at you strangely, and will not be near you longer than they need to.

Only a short while later, you will be forced to leave, at the polite request of the village chief.

The next few towns will be less polite about it, establishing the pattern that will follow you. You will be met with wariness wherever you go, and while people will reluctantly accept to trade with you for the spoils of your hunt, they never let you stay long.

You will come to accept this, and forever remain on the move, never staying too long in one place. Remote town or bustling city, the result will always be the same. They accept your most recent prey and you will get your equipment maintained. A good deal you will think, at least until you meet her.

You will meet her while hunting an unusually dangerous prey. You will accept your demise, but she will step in and give you a new lease on life, and together you will overcome the odds.

From that point onwards, your love will blossom. You will realize all the things you have in common, and you will no longer be alone. She will show you where she will grow up, a forest much like the one you will grow up in, and you will return the favor, showing her where you will be born.

From then on, you will travel together. Villagers will seem to have much the same opinion of her as they do you, but that will not matter as you will have each other.

Eventually you will grow tired of traveling, and return to the cottage you will be born in. The cottage will be rebuilt, and by your thirtyfourth summer you will know her to be expecting a child.

You will be truly happy. That summer will be the best one in your life, until one fateful stormy summer night.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
For some reason, reading all of this stuff sounds like I'm being threatened. Like:
You will be a hero and you will walk the life of one who sacrifices for the greater good.
What if I want to be the edgy douche bad guy who's only positive characteristic is that I punt puppies into the nearest wall instead of the ocean? I'm just saying, that sounds more fun than killing myself so that background character #034 can have brats that he calls children.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
For some reason, reading all of this stuff sounds like I'm being threatened. Like:

What if I want to be the edgy douche bad guy who's only positive characteristic is that I punt puppies into the nearest wall instead of the ocean? I'm just saying, that sounds more fun than killing myself so that background character #034 can have brats that he calls children.
Ok fine.

You will be a douchebag whose only worth in life is the same as the spit that some random nightsoil carrier will carelessly throw out for the sake of fuck if anyone knows. You will walk wherever you want to, but your every steps wherever you will tread shall be covered in spit. Why? Because everyone will feel the absolutely urgent need to regurgitate some form of spit in your wake. This will be an overwhelming compulsion. Even those who will be suffering in a draught will regurgitate their entire organs, as they will be compelled to do so, for no reason or desire.

In the Sacred Valley of Amritshar, you will encounter a maiden. She will be a maiden more beautiful than any other, with long flowing silver hair that will remind you of the clouds at noon, a face so clear you will feel as if you're looking at the soft glow of the moon and fingers so elegant and delicate, you will feel as if you are caressed by the feathers of a king's prized swan. She will be most beautiful, most alluring, a beauty that you will never meet again.

Why won't you meet her again? Because you will cave her face in with your boots. Like why the fuck will you do that, you jerk? Sure, she won't die from being kicked in the face. But why the holy fuck will you do that?

As you travel the whole world, your douchiness will only expand, growing like a dude who will not stop eating even while his body outgrows his house. The whole world will be engulfed in your cruelty and evil, to the point that even the most evil maid will say, "Mommy, save me from this evil man!"

Let us forget all that. When you leave this hut, you will wear red, whole red. It's destined, you will not question it. Then you will climb a mountain far to the east called The Mountain of No Return.

Why? You will not question it, it is destined. You will climb to the top, using nothing but the strength of your limbs.

Why? You will do it! Now you shall go, and we will never see each other again. One way or another, we will definitely never meet again.