Chapter 14: Father Of The Bride (mention of Rick And Morty and Bojack Horseman)

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

I'll probably take another break from this forum after posting this. Personally, this is one of my favorite chapters in the whole story. It just feels kinda special, mainly because pretty much every main character featured is made just a bit more vulnerable and sympathetic in this one. Oryps cries and lashes out at his family, Telia has a sweet moment where she shows how much she cares about her husband, Sheepfucka has a nice moment, and it contains my favorite Saturn moment (though, that isn't saying much). All in all, it's mainly a chapter that takes a break from present-day drama to take a glimpse at the drama in the past, and the baggage the characters are enduring, which is sort of the core of what this long story is about.

That kind of thing isn't always entertaining, though, and I could see why a chapter like this wouldn't appeal to everyone. But, quite frankly, art shouldn't appeal to everyone, and distilling the themes in my story so that everyone understands it and can be entertained by it isn't something I want right now. That kind of thing is for Rick And Morty and Bojack Horseman.