Chapter Mb capacity

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
How many images can I put into a single chapter?

Image by megabyte so for an example: 100mb each image retaining up to a gb. (if that makes sense)

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
How many images can I put into a single chapter?

Image by megabyte so for an example: 100mb each image retaining up to a gb. (if that makes sense)
Huh???
Please clarify.

If I recall right, SH hub don't host images. This means that you can't directly upload an image for a chapter, instead, you have to hotlink(is this the right word?) them from an image hosting site(ex. Imgur and discord).

Which means, you can hypothetically put as much link as SH allows. Although I'm not an expert so I need clarification from pros...

Last edited:

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
Huh???
Please clarify.

If I recall right, SH hub don't host images. This means that you can't directly upload an image for a chapter, instead, you have to hotlink(is this the right word?) them from an image hosting site(ex. Imgur and discord).

Which means, you can hypothetically link as much as they can from the image hosting site to SH. Although I'm not an expert so I need clarification from pros...
Oh so links don't store massive amounts of data onto mb?
So theoretically I could post a webcomic on here?

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Aren't links pretty much text with a code connected?
The real question is how many links can SH allow...
Well as long as you don't go nuts like having more than 100+, you're fine I guess?
Go ahead and test, maybe there will be a warning pop up if there is such limit.

Sylvie

Those days are gone, now the memory's on the wall
The site doesn't store anything so to override the storage capacity is almost impossible with text or links

Aren't links pretty much text with a code connected?
The real question is how many links can SH allow...
Well as long as you don't go nuts like having more than 100+, you're fine I guess?
Go ahead and test, maybe there will be a warning pop up if there is such limit.
The link display do not take up much memory so it probably won't affect the site too much. The person loading the page will be pretty annoyed though (Their browser they use processes the code and acquires all the images from the connected sites).

You could but is it against the rules? Probably need to check that first. They should have something that filters out non stories to keep people from filling the site with unrelated things.

D

Deleted member 29316

I already uploaded a graphic novel

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
I already uploaded a graphic novel

Your map looks identical to Great Britain (the outline does, not the individual islands)
I think I might make one and upload it
Alongside the novel

Last edited: