Resolved Chapter Missing from Table of Contents

virgilknightley

Just posted a new chapter via scheduling, and it's live as far as I can tell, but it isn't showing up in my Table of Contents or in the Latest Updates. Help?
I had to delete it and repost it but now it won't show up in latest updates because SH probably thinks I'm trying to game the system. Sad. SH, please fix this.

virgilknightley

Wasn’t editing possible?
The issue was that it didn't show up in my Table of Contents or in the Latest Updates feed but it was marked as published with no way to fix it. It needed to be deleted and reposted.

Tony

Staff member
Just posted a new chapter via scheduling, and it's live as far as I can tell, but it isn't showing up in my Table of Contents or in the Latest Updates. Help?
I had to delete it and repost it but now it won't show up in latest updates because SH probably thinks I'm trying to game the system. Sad. SH, please fix this.

The issue was that it didn't show up in my Table of Contents or in the Latest Updates feed but it was marked as published with no way to fix it. It needed to be deleted and reposted.

If it happens again, try unpublishing the chapter then publishing it again.

As for the bug, I forgot to reply earlier but I bumped your latest chapter about 8 hours ago to the top of the page.

virgilknightley

Thanks a ton! That explains the people joining my discord at weird hours lol. Also why this was marked as resolved!