Resolved Chapter not shown on updates list

expentio

I just released two new chapters of my story Formicea (chapter's title "Kyska's Diary"). Because they play a bit before my latest chapter, I decided to put the drafts in the middle (and saved sorting) before pressing publish (with time delay between both), after chapter 17. For some reason, this new release isn't recorded on the latest updates list. At least I can't find it.
I have still a third chapter to release, but am not sure if this will now as well not show.
Chapter 38 from last week was for some reason shown as updated 2 hours before I clicked publish.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 53101

Have you checked or changed your timezone? Perhaps there's a discrepancy between your own time with the server time. So you should probably check that first. I encountered the same problem just a week ago.

Edit: It's in the Account Setting, to change and set this time zone thingies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
I just released two new chapters of my story Formicea (chapter's title "Kyska's Diary"). Because they play a bit before my latest chapter, I decided to put the drafts in the middle (and saved sorting) before pressing publish (with time delay between both), after chapter 17. For some reason, this new release isn't recorded on the latest updates list. At least I can't find it.
I have still a third chapter to release, but am not sure if this will now as well not show.
Chapter 38 from last week was for some reason shown as updated 2 hours before I clicked publish.

Hi, it seems like the anti-cheating system kicked in. I bumped that chapter to the top of the "Latest Updates" for you.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
I also just had this problem. It was there with one chapter but when I released the second it disappeared from the update list. I would would like some clarification on how far apart we have to release chapters to get by the system.