Chapter specific reviews/scores

Aiyoki

I see someone rate my story a 3 or maybe even a 1. Thing is I ignore these ratings because as a whole, my story and plot isn't even close to being finished, let alone developed. I think overall scores should be reserved for "Completed" stories while chapter specific scores/reviews would be helpful. If I could see specific chapter ratings I'd be able to get a better understanding of what sort of readers I've attracted because I can review the content of the chapter and see what it is they might have liked or perhaps not have liked about it. When a generic overall rating occurs all I can figure is that maybe they didn't like the content of the "latest" chapter I published. I feel this is especially true when ratings get changed but no new raters have appeared. (apparently people can change their ratings on a story whenever they want?)

I request a: Per chapter rating system.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
... Who would rate individual chapters?

Most readers don't even bother with rating the series as a whole, never mind individual chapters.

I get why you want this, but you're expecting readers to do something that they won't do. It's just unreasonable to expect this.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
barely anyone bothers to even like chapters, much less comment so I think a per-chapter review system would largely be unused