chapter status: c0

Blackout

Worshipper of Chin Chin the Dark Lord
just curious, the c0 you see when someone posts a review on your novel means that he/she didn't read your novel at all right? Cause if it is, i'll be very pissed since that person gave one of mine a 2 out of 5

D

Deleted member 29316

There's also that possibility that the reader didn't update the bookmark, thus the 'c0' stat.

The bookmarks here are manually updated, so it's possible we can read the entire story, yet our stats show that we're still on the first chapter.

Blackout

Worshipper of Chin Chin the Dark Lord
There's also that possibility that the reader didn't update the bookmark, thus the 'c0' stat.

The bookmarks here are manually updated, so it's possible we can read the entire story, yet our stats show that we're still on the first chapter.
i just hope that that's the case. i don't mind low ratings at all, but a troll? that pises me off

Legi0n

If they add it to any reading list it's automatically marked as ch1, so technically yes.

D

Deleted member 29316

i just hope that that's the case. i don't mind low ratings at all, but a troll? that pises me off
Well, it's really annoying to receive low ratings without proper explanation why. However, some readers just give low score because they saw something they don't like, without going further into the work. There is also that possibility that they saw your genre and tags, which belonged to their 'I don' t like' list, and just gave that rating.

It's kind of irritating and unjustified, but well, just hang on. Don't let them faze you.

Darthclem

I have mine automated but you have to change it in the settings. You can also sort your reading list by last updated which is helpful.