Resolved Chapters Not Being Able To Be Written

Novel_Fam

So I have this problem which I need help with.
I have been trying to type out my chapter on the draft, instead of letters and words, it only shows a blank space and nothing else…
To see what I mean, you can go check on my story, “We got transported into a novel, mother,” chapter 09.
it’s just all white blank space with no words on it.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
If you do please do tell or show me!
And if not please tell or ask anyone about this problem…
Thank you!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
So I have this problem which I need help with.
I have been trying to type out my chapter on the draft, instead of letters and words, it only shows a blank space and nothing else…
To see what I mean, you can go check on my story, “We got transported into a novel, mother,” chapter 09.
it’s just all white blank space with no words on it.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
If you do please do tell or show me!
And if not please tell or ask anyone about this problem…
Thank you!
You accidentally made your text white in your text editor.

Trying to highlight the text makes it readable, and changing to dark mode also makes it readable.

All you have to do is remove the color code from your chapter and it should go back to normal.

Novel_Fam

You accidentally made your text white in your text editor.

Trying to highlight the text makes it readable, and changing to dark mode also makes it readable.

All you have to do is remove the color code from your chapter and it should go back to normal.
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! It’s now back to normal. Really I’m so grateful now the problem is gone. Once again thank you for clearing up the problem ☺️

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! It’s now back to normal. Really I’m so grateful now the problem is gone. Once again thank you for clearing up the problem ☺️
Glad to help, but you only partially solved the problem...

Your text is now pure black, so people on Dark Mode can't read it without highlighting it.

Try doing this instead:

aaa.jpg

This is the button you need to click. This will remove the color code altogether, making the letters Black in Light Mode, and White in Dark Mode, which are the default colors of Scribblehub.