Chapters/week

Dirka

Hello! Thanks for reading this, I started posting a novel recently on ScribbleHub, loving all the interactions and definitely won't stop any time soon, but I am wondering something.
As of right now, three chapters are out, one on a Saturday, and the rest where on this (12 of August) Wednesday and yesterday (15 of august), but Scribble says the story gets 1 chapter per week, how does the site consider chapters per week? Does it look at the average and round down or does it use some other kind of way?
Not mad or anything, just curious about the system and since there's a board about discussions I thought why not asking ^^

LazyPanda

For me, the chapters per week did not change until a week later. That usually takes the longest to update I guess.

Draculus-del-Viafat

It takes some time for the site to refresh that information. I've only got 3 chapters per week after posting chapters for over two weeks.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hello! Thanks for reading this, I started posting a novel recently on ScribbleHub, loving all the interactions and definitely won't stop any time soon, but I am wondering something.
As of right now, three chapters are out, one on a Saturday, and the rest where on this (12 of August) Wednesday and yesterday (15 of august), but Scribble says the story gets 1 chapter per week, how does the site consider chapters per week? Does it look at the average and round down or does it use some other kind of way?
Not mad or anything, just curious about the system and since there's a board about discussions I thought why not asking ^^
The formula takes the last 30 days and round the number up.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
The formula takes the last 30 days and round the number up.
That's what I thought and it's good. If it based only on like a week or two, the postings per week would fluctuate a lot depending on the situation. With a longer period of data collection, it can give a more accurate representation.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
@Alverost is that in the FAQ already? Cause a lot of people asked this already.