Character Creation: Would you miss it if it was gone.

Character Creation: Would you miss it.

• Yes, I enjoy it.

Votes: 39 70.9%
  • Yes, but I don't spent much time on it.

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Yes, without it I couldn't make my joke characters.

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • No, I mostly use the defaults anyway.

• No, but it'd still be a shame to lose it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but that boob slider tho.

• Total voters

Zoey

Mustachu
I'm just curious, because I mostly use the defaults.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I'm just curious, because I mostly use the defaults.
I try to make mine a female red-head with green eyes and pale skin.
'-'
If there's no female option, I tend to try making a golden brown-haired guy with a short-trimmed beard, gold eyes/green eyes, and tanned skin.
'-'
I tend to use the defaults as a starting point for my character creation, before changing the features to suit my tastes more.
'-'
I can spend quite a long time in character creation.
>w<

X

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
That's like playing Fallout without S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats, why the fuck would you even consider something like this?

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Damn bruh, lemme create that perfect character I'll be spending next weeks in. What if the presets are shit tier? I have to recreate a perfect godly self or design a breathtaking perfect waifu I'll be adoring in the story or fights. What if there are no badass girl presets? I gotta minmax that body or riot.

What if the character creator has a sharing function? Imma fuckin' download my fav waifu created by some design freak and play with her for even greater badass effect.

Zoey

Mustachu
It would seem I'm the freak for not caring about character creation. Good to know.

Nahrenne

It would seem I'm the freak for not caring about character creation. Good to know.
No one's calling you a freak.
It's people's personal preference.
Don't feel bad.
*huggles*
I've seen plenty of gamers on YT who just use the presets and go on with the game, since they'd rather just play the game.
There's no shame in either style, Zoey.
*huggles you even more and boops the little ones' noses*

X

Zoey

Mustachu
No one's calling you a freak.
It's people's personal preference.
Don't feel bad.
*huggles*
I've seen plenty of gamers on YT who just use the presets and go on with the game, since they'd rather just play the game.
There's no shame in either style, Zoey.
*huggles you even more and boops the little ones' noses*

X
Sorry I was intending for that to be sarcastic. I kind of forgot that doesn’t transfer to text easily.

Nahrenne

Sorry I was intending for that to be sarcastic. I kind of forgot that doesn’t transfer to text easily.
Oh...
Well, I'm glad you didn't actually think you were a freak, then.
*huggles*
\(^o^)/

X

Kldran

There is nothing I love more than spending extremely long periods of time creating a character in a game I'll likely never finish.

At this point I wish someone would make Character Creation: The Game.
Of the games I've played, I think the best character creators I've enjoyed were in City of Heroes, Phantasy Star Online 2, and Code Vein. Code Vein is probably the least flexible of the three, but has a really awesome accessory system that allows a lot of customization (and some really silly things).

sereminar

There is nothing I love more than spending extremely long periods of time creating a character in a game I'll likely never finish.

At this point I wish someone would make Character Creation: The Game.
I'm such a sucker for character creation i'll download entire games just for it. But I also really really like the dress up doll games on mobile or flash, they can be so fun! That's where i got my profile pic lol

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

If it makes you any happier, I don't care about character creation at all too~

All I care about are customizing stats, skills and stuff... Which funnily enough seems to be something that games are shying away from nowadays because many people can't be bothered with it.
So sad that the stuff I like is being phased out while the stuff I couldn't care less about is becoming more and more of a focus... T.T