Choose a superpower and I will choose its side effects.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
The ability to feel the future, ex someone going to punch so i feel the punch if it were to conect

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
The ability to negate bad things happening to you.
All those bad things will get distributed to future generations.
To be able to create things out of no where, no matter how impossible it sounds.
Any creatures you create will have a mind of their own. And you cannot control them
I don’t think you saw mine so I’ll post it again:
the ability to control time whenever and wherever and however I want
You get turned into a vampire. And a descendent of your archenemy gets the ability to copy anything and make it better. He does so with your time control abilities and kills you with your own power. (Yes. This is a motherfucking jojo reference.)

Also if you time stop, the ability sometimes goes beserk and stops randomly. So be careful if you use it for lewd purposes.

shapeshifting
The other one is boring so let's go with this. If you shapeshift, you will get the feelings and personality of the thing you shapeshift as well. Lets say you decided to become a girl for fun purposes. And then Oh no! the girl you shapeshifted into is horny as fuck! and then you got yourself fucked by a man. That could be a traumatising experience to say the least.
Know everything that was ever been written
Congrats you can now no longer enjoy doing most things
to summon clones of @BenJepheneT
i feel like the ability itself is a side effect.

He will fuck literally anything and everything around you
Infinite magical cum.
Can be addicting to eat. Addiction is dangerous.
I own you
No side effects UwU
the ability to stop people from asking you so many damn questions
Imagine a furry comes up to you and fucks you in the ass in the public without asking for your consent. Sounds terrifying amiright
The ability to exist in public
Why. Just why.

i want to resurrect Jesus as a futa loli since his teachings end up making me a deviant instead.