Choose how the apocalypse will proceed

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
I started to ruminate on that idea after reading the n-th novel with the apocalypse tag.

The story's point of view is that of a deity, an older one, or whatever else.
Your/its task is to choose how the apocalypse will happen. To accomplish this divine task you decided to rely on the spirit of all living things: humans and their Imagination.

So, somewhere on the internet, that being launched a contest with a great reward for every author.
This way he will obtain many scenarios of the apocalypse and will choose among them.
I forgot to mention that you can either write some paragraph about how he launched the contest, how he is trying to choose betweenndifferent idea or you can write about his meeting with the winner of the contest

Monaka

I started to ruminate on that idea after reading the n-th novel with the apocalypse tag.

The story's point of view is that of a deity, an older one, or whatever else.
Your/its task is to choose how the apocalypse will happen. To accomplish this divine task you decided to rely on the spirit of all living things: humans and their Imagination.

So, somewhere on the internet, that being launched a contest with a great reward for every author.
This way he will obtain many scenarios of the apocalypse and will choose among them.
I forgot to mention that you can either write some paragraph about how he launched the contest, how he is trying to choose betweenndifferent idea or you can write about his meeting with the winner of the contest
It's finally time, we are back with another contest to hopefully be a springboard for new and old authors to find their ground on this never-ending sea of stories. Starting from today, it will last till the 17th August 11:59 PM (GMT+7). Similar to the previous contests, all authors will have to follow at least one of the given themes. Before we get into the gritty details, a big thank you to all the sponsors!

Our lord, @ Tony
The tentaacles, @ Ace_Arriande
The wizard/cat @ MelasD
The Isekaid Haremist @ Saileri
And a generous anonymous donator!

Well first of all, how do you enter? You upload a story onto ScribbleHub. Then proceed to your story dashboard, upon scrolling to the bottom you'll find the contest section. Select the contest tag to enter the contest.

Here are the following themes! Remember you only have to use at least one and if you are the devil incarnate then you can attempt to combine them!
  1. Global Catastrophic Risk.
  2. End of the World Scenarios.
  3. Weapons of Mass-Destruction.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I usually just go with the standard 'Great Culling' where upon I, Un'thoth Neverborn, the-abyss-that-slumbers rises up and devourers all that lives.

Except I won control of Feminism from Artemis in a poker game.

Dear god, I thought they would be prefect for preparing the way to perform the Great Culling and devour all that lives, except that those crazy fourth wave bitches with their intersectionality can screw up ANYTHING. All my plans for unleashing madness upon the world, I thought they'd be perfect, but they started talking about 'representation' among the hoary hordes of the damned and then got people promoted to positions of authority depending on the color of the flesh they had collected and how many of a given type of genital they currently had attached to themselves.

And what the hell is up with your bones being on the INSIDE???

And constantly flaunting those mouth bones... YOU HUMANS MAKE ME SICK. Get a damned exoskeleton if you want to be so damn tall. Don't go putting poles inside yourself! Why can't you just leave your local gravity well and drift in the void like a civilized society if you want to stretch yourself out so much?

So that's why I canceled the great culling. And BOY are you guys going to be unhappy when you find out WHY the great culling is actually a GOOD thing! I'm too depressed by how my cultists handled things and frankly...

You deserve what's coming.

Freaks.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Here’s how the apocalypse will happen. The debris field around earth made up satellites and dislodged parts of spacecraft will grow so large that it is impossible to escape the atmosphere. The effects of pollution can be reversed the technology is not impossible. However without a way to reach outer space humanity will not have the resources to do such. Fossil fuels and natural gases will run out, people will be left to power combustion engines by wood gases which will be too much for the environment, and the Earth will heat up, and humanity will die a slow death in a prison of its own creation. That’s how the world ends.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
It's finally time, we are back with another contest to hopefully be a springboard for new and old authors to find their ground on this never-ending sea of stories. Starting from today, it will last till the 17th August 11:59 PM (GMT+7). Similar to the previous contests, all authors will have to follow at least one of the given themes. Before we get into the gritty details, a big thank you to all the sponsors!

Our lord, @ Tony
The tentaacles, @ Ace_Arriande
The wizard/cat @ MelasD
The Isekaid Haremist @ Saileri
And a generous anonymous donator!

Well first of all, how do you enter? You upload a story onto ScribbleHub. Then proceed to your story dashboard, upon scrolling to the bottom you'll find the contest section. Select the contest tag to enter the contest.

Here are the following themes! Remember you only have to use at least one and if you are the devil incarnate then you can attempt to combine them!
  1. Global Catastrophic Risk.
  2. End of the World Scenarios.
  3. Weapons of Mass-Destruction.
I really, really hope this an actual thing.