• 2. Hat

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 3. Brick

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • 4. Leaf

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Bristlecone

You are about to reincarnate in a fantasy world and your trusted partner will be...

1. Renewable banana, tasty inside when opened and deadly outside.
2. Hat of your choice, great boost of charisma and intelligence.
3. Brown brick, replicable building material.
4. Green Leaf, changes size and shape at will.

They are all indestructible and will return to you after three seconds of being apart.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I pick a hat, like a respectable gentleman

LordAstrea

Catgirl Addict
Banana. Just in case the goddess is a troll and reincarnates me to the top of a mountain. Don't wanna starve

Daitengu

Brick is replicable, but returns to you in 3 seconds... Seems useless aside from riots. Building with it's copies, just for it all to 'return' to me after it's built sounds fatal.

Guess I'm going for the banana.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
The dao of Brick compells me.

Though seriously, the last two are common xianxia dao weapons. With the leaf being from world tree and capable of sealing all world portals (I forgot which novel is that).

The banana might be new, serving as a good food source and useful as a trap, even better if can stacked, but its use is limited.

Hat imho is a good logistic/ mage's bff, but why be at the back when you can use the brick made of adamantium and smack the shit out of your foes?

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
Brick. Can use it to be a contractor to create custom made fortresses. As for the return in three seconds part, as long as you have the original brick, it shouldn't be a problem.

Hahaha! Watch the money come rolling in!

JM_Webb

Paladin "Enthusiast"
Here's why the leaf is an OP weapon:

First, make sure your leaf is spherical, and incredibly dense. Put the leaf in potato gun. Shoot potato gun, change leaf to VERY LARGE (car sized) as it becomes the side of a tree and crushes a building.

D

Deleted member 45782

Brick, tie it to a stick
brick has evolved to become a hammer i see
im not so good with catching it back. what happens when the brick returns in three seconds and hits my face?

hat of choice helps protect me from birds and my head. maybe depending on what hat, could stick some pins for combat.

but as an op weapon for combat, i need something that can also swing. leaf can change shapes and will so leaf it is. i'll change it to a giant sized leaf so I can fly away like Aladdin. Or be like Magik but instead of cards, leaves.

Last edited by a moderator:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Brick so I can build a huge home and lure lots of husbands into my harem!

blanksphere

Hat.
Makes me smart, maybe smart enough to turn a fantasy world into a sci-fi world.
And, if it's bullet proof, it keeps me safe from head shots.

ZesshiLavi

Give a man a banana and he will never starve.
Give a man a hat and he gets to tip his hat to the lady.
Give a man a brick and people's heads will start to crack.
Give a man a leaf and he gets to cover up his dingdong.

Guess I will get a brick then, at CQC I can smash my enemy's head with the brick, at long-range combat I can yeet the brick at their head.
Furthermore, I can use a brick as a hat to assert my dominance, watch out for brickman.
Dingdong? No problem, gaze at it, your head will split as your eye is distracted.
Food? It's a fantasy world, eat whatever seems edible, heck, maybe eat a monster, or a man, no one going to judge you when you got a brick on your head and hand.
Beware the brick empire.

ldoronoco

brick has evolved to become a hammer i see
im not so good with catching it back. what happens when the brick returns in three seconds and hits my face?

hat of choice helps protect me from birds and my head. maybe depending on what hat, could stick some pins for combat.

but as an op weapon for combat, i need something that can also swing. leaf can change shapes and will so leaf it is. i'll change it to a giant sized leaf so I can fly away like Aladdin. Or be like Magik but instead of cards, leaves.
There wasn't specification on how it returns, you could run and throw the brick, like a heat-seeking missile it would return

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Hat, specifically something like this:

Give me some glasses and a suit and I'd be ready to bust monopolies in the isekai world

i think i choose leaf.

it's the best one to wipe my ass after i took a shit, and i'm too lazy to look for alternatives.