City Building Dream Team

You're summoned to another world with a task to build and develop a city.

It will be set in a generic Isekai setting, or you can just change it to your liking.

You can summon a number of characters to help you. Like Saitama, Shiba Tatsuya, or Ainz Ooal Gown for example.

Who would you summon and what do you want them to do? You can also arrange them in order of importance, in case you receive limited summoning tickets.

cryum

Anyone with earth magic will do, they're just going to get used like a black company slave.

Logistics come after that, someone with sensor magic/technology that can rig up citywide networks. A jedi might surprisingly be suited for this port.

A concrete/Steel/titanium mass producer would be appreciated, but not required. May not be worth the environmental effects when we can just rock good, and bedrock better.

Heck, I'll take care of the actual road planning and transportation. I don't trust any of dem isekai cheats to make something that wouldn't be crippled by anti-magic fields or pandemics.

someguysomeone

One of the dime a dozen undead
Man gets isekaied and says.
"Oh wow the generic isekai setting. An adventurer guild. Dumb animals. Kind people. Salespeople giving genuine smiles. Random people directing to adventurer guild.
Well it's a isekai so dumb people too. Generic gang members.
Oh wow a slave selling girls in cages. Truly the isekai setting. Now what's left is just that trope of "It's not a game take shit seriously . Here look how bad these bad people are .A traumatizing moment"
walks a little.
Oh wow they are crucifying girls on a cross and a noble is standing trying to defend the girls while his cousins accuse him of some shit.
Wow they are throwing stones and the girls are i think very injured. Alive. Yeah still Alive.
9/10 originality though. Cause at-least the noble defending them is male . Oh never mind he got stabbed.
Is this supposed to make me take it all seriously.
NEVER.
It all makes it even more fake . No noble will be this over the top. it will cause rebellion or some shit. Oh wait no they are catgirls . So populace supports him."
"Hey watch where you are going"
"Sorr-(wait no apologizing never works in these kinds of setting and it seems one thing will lead to another and i will end up in prison)"
{fuck it . I am just going to pretend to be unconscious. }
I was right. They looted me and left me alone.
Then after protagonist just doing everything possible to avoid conflict. Plot just doesn't leave him alone and now everyone in the town knows him as the weird and meek guy. So he gets even more mercilessly bullied.

Now realizing the situation he decides the only way out is to act like the super edge asshole protagonist.
Which of course backfires horribly. Cause he fucks with people and is fucked in turn. So now he is mostly laughed at and also hated by some people (mostly laughed at).

So now he is fucking confused. Cause he starts having ptsd from highschool.

He comes to a realization. First impression can never be changed.
So he now thinks about doing the reasonable thing and skipping town . Then he realizes he is poor. So when acting like it's a anime doesn't work . Acting like a reasonable person also doesn't work. (He tried becoming a scholar but could not write the knowledge. He tried doing math but they used base 13 (Guy did not know how to convert between bases and was not smart enough to figure it out. Can you believe that what a idiot. Anyone with one brain cell can figure it out.)
He tried physics but no one cared and newton's equation were seen as party tricks and not really profound.

He thought about buying slaves and going the shield hero route. He was too poor for that.
3 weeks later he thought. Either everything is extremely realistic. [well then i am super fucked].
Or this is the part where author tries to convince the hero world is real so that he doesn't use knowledge of tropes.

He comes to the conclusion.
Let's say it's all real then i am super fucked and what i am going to do is not going to matter anyway.
Or this world has something like fate which can be exploited.
So he decides to try being the idealestic hero when anti hero doesn't work.
Hopefully people would at-least see him as a dumb good natured idiot.
So he decides he is just going to be super saintly naive dumb and nice. (He does not even go to the adventurer guild cause he is taking the fact that this may all be real and he would be dead by the second day seriously.
He works as a janitor there. (got the job by bribing the guy who decides hiring. He gave him his pajamas and nighty.)[they were later sold to a wandering circus]
)

So he thinks what's the first risk free heroic thing he can do.
Nothing comes to mind.
He goes to sleep.
He wakes up.
He goes to sleep.
He wakes up.
Then he gets cholera.
Then he dies.
He wakes up again in another body.
He has the realization that he is either immortal or a body snatcher. Turns out he is immortal and he can just create bodies and if he just went to the adventure guild he could have probably became OP.
So after the realization that's it's not realistic and he can be stupid consequence free.
The plot finally begins.
He decides to just leave this town and walk in the wilderness.
Mid way through the forest he realizes what if that was a one time thing and this time he will die for real.
Sadly he is surrounded by a cliff and wolfs. So about 10 deaths later.
He is confirmed that he is indeed immortal.
He also finds out he can change the location of re-spawn .
He goes into dungeons and finds out they are just vanilla caves. (stories about dungeons were a exaggeration most adventure make money by selling monster parts. )

So after finding out that he can't age and is immortal and after remembering his treatment at hands of society in both lives.
He just decides fuck it. I am gonna just stay in the forest and exercise and roam. Just explore the world.

I completely deviated from the writing proompt. I just wanted to try how far i can take a story just by making shit up on the spot

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

Earth magic. Hmm...Gp. Lets grab Toph.
Wait. I don't think she into making it asethetically pleasing. It'll just a weird mud oval cone shape here and there...