Writing Prompt Classic Lit-Rpg

WaterBear6

I have noticed that lit-rpg are going out of style, and the few that are still common are unusual and out there. I'd personally like to see a lit-rpg like we used to see back when the first started getting popular, Op main character, classes, skills, titles, the whole nine. Now naturally I'm not asking for cliche garbage which was and still is common, but I'd like to see something unique while still following the old format. At the very least something that focuses on classes, skills, titles, etc. which get glossed over a lot.

For the actual story itself, perhaps have it be a summoned/ adventure type novel where the main character is summoned to a game like world and ends up exploring it searching for it's mysteries. The class system doesn't necessarily have to have only one class, it can be like the one from The Death Mage Who Doesn’t Want a Fourth Time where the main character can have multiple classes. Harem of course isn't a requirement, the romance is up to the authors discretion, though I beg that you please don't have the elf, childhood friend, loli cliche. Do something at least slightly unique with maybe a fellow adventurer the main character meets multiple times throughout his travels, eventually the start travelling together and fall in love etc.

End of the story could have the Main Character being that one old man who trains a talented youth, or maybe he could of started his own kingdom or something like that. Once again, up to the writer's discretion.

Last edited: