Recommendations Clones

LilRora

Mostly formless
...Did you puprosefully mess up the pronouns? Cause the way you wrote it, I'm thinking about the mc (man) creating a female copy of himself, which definitely isn't a clone.

Also, some say you should learn to love yourself. Seems that there are those who take it literally.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
What is it called?
selfcest
Cause the way you wrote it, I'm thinking about the mc (man) creating a female copy of himself, which definitely isn't a clone.
Clone
1. an organism or cell, or group of organisms or cells, produced asexually from one ancestor or stock, to which they are genetically identical

No faults that I see

Lloyd

Professional Writer
The clone would have to be a guy though so it would be hella gay.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Well, technically you could make a female copy of yourself with a little tweaking, but you can't do it the other way around.

Twin

The bad pronoun usage got everyone in this thread really confused :blob_cookie:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
A male has a XY, and a female has XX. So, you could (it might produce some really strange genetic results) take the X, copy it and add it to another X so you get a XX version of you. However, the recessive traits that would manifest would be rather... shall we say... worrisome.

I'm not saying your female version will be toothless and come out of the clone tank playing the banjo...
but I'm not saying she WON'T, either.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Well, technically you could make a female copy of yourself with a little tweaking, but you can't do it the other way around.
Why not? A Y chromosome is basically a broken X chromosome.