[CLOSED]Free feedback(first 5 chapters)

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
Name says it all, free feedback for the first 5 chapters of your story. Only thing I won’t read is NTR so go wild, I guess

verseii

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Name says it all, free feedback for the first 5 chapters of your story. Only thing I won’t read is NTR so go wild, I guess

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
I don't know if you'll like it or not but I would like feedback on my main story. The Supernatural Case of the Accidental Time Traveler
Done.
Working on it rn
Done

Last edited:

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
It is really nice that you offer this. Great initiative.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Me too, I am feeling confident with my everlasting mage

MareoKen

Would appreciate it if you checked mine out! Link in my signature! Thanks for doing this!

Synopsis: When Mark's troubled friend, Ruby, takes her own life, a grieving Mark heads to her suicide spot to pay his respects. In a strange twist of fate, he is attacked by a powerful spirit that reveals itself to be Ruby. Shen, an exorcist from the Spiritual Anomalies Investigation Bureau, an organisation dedicated to investigating the supernatural, arrives on the scene and attempts to save Mark but complications result in Ruby's spirit binding with Mark. Now, under the guidance of the Spiritual Anomalies Investigation Bureau, Mark has to learn how to use the powers of Ruby's spirit to exorcise evil spirits while revisiting Ruby's troubled past in order to unbind Ruby's spirit and allow her to pass properly into the afterlife.