[CLOSED] I'm a Cerberus but with goat heads. Ask me anything.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Edit: We're done. It was a good exercise. Thanks to all those that provided me with good materials to work with.

I'll be honest; this is more of a creative project for me than it is a writing prompt for you guys.

They say the best way to develop a character is to put them in random, daily scenarios and deduct what decisions they'll make. You can infer about their personalities through subtle details from their behaviour. I've decided to take that method to its next evolution and ask complete strangers online to do that for me.

Yes, when I said Ask me anything I literally mean ask her anything. Ask her about her age, her job, her idiosyncrasies, her favourite ice cream flavour, the answer to the square root of 9, her thoughts on the Geneva Convention, the point of life, the meaning of existence; anything. She'll answer, but within the frame of her character, of course.

And to strengthen my made point, I'll repeat it again; you can ask her about absolutely anything. Anything. So don't hold back. She did lose a bet, after all.

I might not be able to respond to every question, but if I do, it'll be in the same format as the proposal; a shitty sketch with some words in a speech bubble. I'll still try to respond to every question, though.

Do try to quote me when you reply; I don't check my made threads very often.

Last edited:

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer

I'll be honest; this is more of a creative project for me than it is a writing prompt for you guys.

They say the best way to develop a character is to put them in random, daily scenarios and deduct what decisions they'll make. You can infer about their personalities through subtle details from their behaviour. I've decided to take that method to its next evolution and ask complete strangers online to do that for me.

Yes, when I said Ask me anything I literally mean ask her anything. Ask her about her age, her job, her idiosyncrasies, her favourite ice cream flavour, the answer to the square root of 9, her thoughts on the Geneva Convention, the point of life, the meaning of existence; anything. She'll answer, but within the frame of her character, of course.

And to strengthen my made point, I'll repeat it again; you can ask her about absolutely anything. Anything. So don't hold back. She did lose a bet, after all.

I might not be able to respond to every question, but if I do, it'll be in the same format as the proposal; a shitty sketch with some words in a speech bubble.

Pineapple on pizza. Yay or nay?

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>

I might not be able to respond to every question, but if I do, it'll be in the same format as the proposal; a shitty sketch with some words in a speech bubble.

1. What are your personal opinions on Dragon-hoarding-caused economic depression in a fantasy world and how will you convince an old fart of a miser dragon to invest his precious stacks back into the economy?
  2. What is your favourite fetish? Would you enjoy watching series involving it with a like minded group?
  3. Do you work somewhere or have a master? If so, what would you like to change about them?
  4. Long horns or Short horns?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

If I was lactose intolerant and accidentally ate a lot of cheese thinking it was squishy raisens right before sitting in my place in the orchestra (say, I'm a violinist) who would suffer more? The people around me or me?

Asking for no one in particular.

SailusGebel

Can we ask more than one question? If we can, here's another one from me. What's your favorite music genre?

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…

Does space exist as an ever present Aether, moving us along like a bobber on the waves. Or is space like a stretched cloth bending as we pass through?

BenJepheneT

What are your personal opinions on Dragon-hoarding-caused economic depression in a fantasy world and how will you convince an old fart of a miser dragon to invest his precious stacks back into the economy?

i apologize for the delay. work is catching up to me. I'll definitely answer everything in here, don't worry.

LilTV1155

Got 3 questions.

1) Digestive system, how does it work?
2) 3 brains or 1 central brain for everything?
3) Are you born from an egg or the natural way, if so how?

Biology curiosity, no offense my fair ladies.

BenJepheneT

BenJepheneT

So three separate heads, three separate thoughts? How do you come to a consensus with only 1 body?

If I was lactose intolerant and accidentally ate a lot of cheese thinking it was squishy raisens right before sitting in my place in the orchestra (say, I'm a violinist) who would suffer more? The people around me or me?

Asking for no one in particular.

questions are about to come to an end; that was fast