[Closed] Shall myself put together an ever growing community fund?

Would you like a community fund?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mercyque

Hello my name is Mercy and you're probably tired of hearing that name, so apologies.

Anyways, my goal is to start a community fund that people can easily apply to withdraw from for payments.

I'll be taking my spare funds each month and put towards it.

After which, later on next year I'm gonna make a large deposit since that sounds like a good idea, provided people want this help.

Edit: The fund will be used for providing access to commissions, art and writing help.

The maximum that can be withdrawn at once is 50$ USD so far. But we can lower this if need be.

Please vote, and thank you for listening!

Last edited:

Mercyque

Def not. That's disgusting.

Anyways, I just wanted to provide access to new art and help with stories for those lacking or needing it.

Last edited:

Mercyque

Gonna wait 20 mins to see if there are anyone that believes this idea could work. If not, I'll just delete this post.

Friend

... well am I? or not?
I chose "Maybe/Uncertain" but am between that and a solid "Yes".

On the face of it, this seems like a good deal; it's a very positive feeling of "Pay it Forward" kind of approach. I approve. Heck, I would even like to borrow some for commissioning some of my fictions getting artworks.

However, some people might misunderstand your intent or the end result; maybe it requires some further explanations? Oh and this is the first post of yours I read so no, I'm not tired of hearing your name... :s_smile: