[CLOSED] Yabai. Ran-Ron opened an art request thread.

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
Watame Gangimari.jpeg

Request is CLOSED for now.

Alright. I need to get my groove back and this is also more or less to prep for something. With that, I'll be opening up free art requests here. Yep, you read that right. FREE. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :blob_paint:

Since I'm the quality over quantity type of artist, I'll only do TWO DRAWINGS as starter. N-no it's definitely not because I work slow--

Course, before you keep reading, do check my other thread first where I showed some of my works so you can decide whether you'll take the bait or not.

My own art dump thread here

Now, you really feel like trusting me? Alright I shall draw-- YOU FELL FOR IT, FOOL! THUNDERCROSS SPLIT ATTACK!!

Kidding aside, if you want me to draw something for you, read these rules/guidelines first before dropping a request.

> I'll only be accepting OCs (Original Characters). Absolutely no fanart. My fanarts ultimately depend on my mood and what music I listen to.
> I'll most likely prioritize female characters. However, I'm cool with male characters too, but don't expect it to be as good. 😅
> Human characters only. I didn't grind enough to draw animals, mechs, or anything inhuman. Backgrounds are no go as well. Kemonomimi is fine, though.
> Not gonna do cover art. Not going to accept chibis either. My chibis are absolutely cursed images.
> I will mostly likely just draw in either bust or half body. No color references will be drawn in digital pencil sketch, while colored ones will be drawn with screentones.
> You can specify a pose, but nothing too complicated please.
> No NSFW, but I could go as far as drawing them on a swimsuit or any other fanservice-y outfit. (I'll strike this one out if forum rules doesn't allow it. Please do tell me right away if it's against the rules.)
> Only ONE character per person.
> This will not be a first come first serve basis. I'll decide on which to draw depending on which OC piques my interest in terms of both design and personality. I like the suspense of it. :blob_evil_two:
> No rushing and deadline, yeah? I mean it's free and all so I should at least take my time on it lol.
> I'll adjust these rules accordingly to avoid anyone taking advantage of it. Any requests that does not follow anything here will be ignored.
> Any other inquiries, please do reply here.

Now after reading that, and you still wanna give my skills a shot, then drop your request following this format:

> Name
> Title of the story they belong to. If it doesn't belong to one, leave this one.
> Description. Describe them as much as you want, but not too long. Walls of texts will just shoo me away~
> Other details I must keep in mind when drawing your character.
> Image of your OC for reference. If possible, give a front or 3/4 view of your character.

I shall await and hope for good results on this endeavor of mine. :blob_okay:

GBF Sticker 006.png

Last edited:

Eleven_M.A.

This was posted 2 hours ago and there are no requests yet? My faith in humanity took a major hit :blob_teary:
Anyway, I'd ask for one of my characters but that book isn't posted here. Good luck, everyone!

Ryudo1701

I have a character which story I'm in the middle of planning right now.
Her name's Rin, and if I'm keeping my working title the story will be called "The silver-haired Berserk".

As you can probably guess her main feature will be her silver hair, which is a bit unruly and wild, growing to her lower back. Otherwise I imagined her with a scar running through her right eye (though not big enough that it closed while healing) with her eyes a clear blue.
She has little (to no) bust and a slender built even though she wields an halberd (plays inside an vr rpg, so it's okay).
And while newer mmo's all have these "sexy armors" a normal one (out of leather) or normal (medieval-fantasy-like) clothes are more like what I thought fitting for her.
And while her real persona is a shy girl, she tries her best to seem strong when she's playing as Rin.

As for an image... Well, my skill in drawing makes a triangle out of a circle. I can try to draw something if you really want, but I don't know how much it will help you. :blob_no:

Would be really happy to see a drawing of her, though I understand if you find other posts more interesting!
Good luck in your endeavor!

Lazy_Acorn

Is this offer valid for everyone? Even if it is scarce, I can still draw a little. I'm just lazy to practice. So I don't know if you would accept, but in case you do.

Name: Ophilia
My novel: What would you do if you suddenly fell in love?
As for the description, would that be enough?
ophianime photo 6.jpg
Since she already has 36, try not to do it too young.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Well, just in case you'd be in the mood to draw an utterly shy panthergirl then I'll drop some details.

> Miria
> Rise of the Weakest Summoner
> Description:
The girl had short black hair and a very cute and gentle face. Cat-like ears sprouting from around the top of her head. Pair of black eyes with vertical pupils. Her arms were covered in blackish fur, down from the elbow. Her hands looked similar to his, but they also were covered in silky-smooth hair. Same went for her legs, from under the knee to the feet covered in black fur. As for hands, something akin to the cushiony surface of a cat’s paw covered it. Much flatter and evenly spread. It didn’t look like it would get in the way of holding things and her previous show with swords proved that.

Miria is a very shy and easily embarrassed Beastfolk, a Pantherkin. As for her clothes, a red tank-top vest covering her chest and shorts of the same colour. Her slender belly was exposed to the world. Both made of reinforced leather since she was a warrior. I guess you don't mind the colours if those are sketches. Basically, something an agile type adventurer would wear as a vest and shorts.

As for what would be nice, I guess shoulder or bust-up with her timidly looking away with a furious blush.
> Well, mostly her shy but energetic nature and I guess the vertical pupils.
> Image

Lazy_Acorn

Thats dog ears on her hair?
Yep, when I finished the drawing, I realized that I had forgotten the ears, so I did over her hair.
When I did this I was thinking, for now it will stay like this, I will do a better one later, and until today I haven't done it.
My laziness didn't let me do it. And that's why I wanted a new image.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I was hoping for a chapter illustration, but I typically want more complex things with multiple characters and a background. If you ever want more of a challenge, just let me know! I'm writing a mature story, but most of the scenes are SFW.

I currently can't pay for commissions, but I'm expecting to have some money to spare next year, so if you've branched out by then, please let me know! In the meantime, I've been collecting some of these from Ebay through low bids so I can better convey the poses I want without spending hours poking through Google image search for reference poses.

EternalSunset0

> Name - Hikari Arata
> Title of the story they belong to - Fractal Plane
> Description - Energetic, responsible, little sister type in terms of personality. Snarky and teases her brother but still does all the housework. That type. Short, black twintails and a big idol fan
> Other details I must keep in mind when drawing your character - I want her to give off that youthful sparkly energy hahaha
> Image of your OC for reference. If possible, give a front or 3/4 view of your character -
EDIT: Something like this?

Last edited:

Ran-Ron

As for an image... Well, my skill in drawing makes a triangle out of a circle. I can try to draw something if you really want, but I don't know how much it will help you. :blob_no:
So long as I can understand the design, even if it's a simple one, it's good enough so please do provide one. 😅

> Image
LOL waifu lab. I sometimes use this too. 😂

Is this offer valid for everyone?
Yes siree. This is open for everyone as long as the guidelines are followed.

As for the description, would that be enough?
I'll need more than just an image for the description. Do introduce your character to me~

Anyway, I'd ask for one of my characters but that book isn't posted here.
It doesn't have to be published here lol.

I put a wow react on the ones that are eligible atm. Well, there is only one so far. Will start selecting later evening so make them count. 😉

Last edited:

.Lance

Name> Delania
Story title> No story, just an oc
Desc> She's a demon lord that uses talismans. She's an evil version of the ara ara big sister. Lives in a demon fortress and takes care of the other demons~
Other> her wings just float, they aren't actually connected to her body
Idk if this is still open but whatever lol

Ran-Ron

Name> Delania
Story title> No story, just an oc
Desc> She's a demon lord that uses talismans. She's an evil version of the ara ara big sister. Lives in a demon fortress and takes care of the other demons~
Other> her wings just float, they aren't actually connected to her body
Idk if this is still open but whatever lol
Wait, I thought her name was Mommy. 😂

I'll probs close it later if there will be more. Otherwise... I could wait until tomorrow. 👌

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
View attachment 4876

Alright. I need to get my groove back and this is also more or less to prep for something. With that, I'll be opening up free art requests here. Yep, you read that right. FREE. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :blob_paint:

Since I'm the quality over quantity type of artist, I'll only do TWO DRAWINGS as starter. N-no it's definitely not because I work slow--

Course, before you keep reading, do check my other thread first where I showed some of my works so you can decide whether you'll take the bait or not.

My own art dump thread here

Now, you really feel like trusting me? Alright I shall draw-- YOU FELL FOR IT, FOOL! THUNDERCROSS SPLIT ATTACK!!

Kidding aside, if you want me to draw something for you, read these rules/guidelines first before dropping a request.

> I'll only be accepting OCs (Original Characters). Absolutely no fanart. My fanarts ultimately depend on my mood and what music I listen to.
> I'll most likely prioritize female characters. However, I'm cool with male characters too, but don't expect it to be as good. 😅
> Human characters only. I didn't grind enough to draw animals, mechs, or anything inhuman. Backgrounds are no go as well. Kemonomimi is fine, though.
> Not gonna do cover art. Not going to accept chibis either. My chibis are absolutely cursed images.
> I will mostly likely just draw in either bust or half body. No color references will be drawn in digital pencil sketch, while colored ones will be drawn with screentones.
> You can specify a pose, but nothing too complicated please.
> No NSFW, but I could go as far as drawing them on a swimsuit or any other fanservice-y outfit. (I'll strike this one out if forum rules doesn't allow it. Please do tell me right away if it's against the rules.)
> Only ONE character per person.
> This will not be a first come first serve basis. I'll decide on which to draw depending on which OC piques my interest in terms of both design and personality. I like the suspense of it. :blob_evil_two:
> No rushing and deadline, yeah? I mean it's free and all so I should at least take my time on it lol.
> I'll adjust these rules accordingly to avoid anyone taking advantage of it. Any requests that does not follow anything here will be ignored.
> Any other inquiries, please do reply here.

Now after reading that, and you still wanna give my skills a shot, then drop your request following this format:

> Name
> Title of the story they belong to. If it doesn't belong to one, leave this one.
> Description. Describe them as much as you want, but not too long. Walls of texts will just shoo me away~
> Other details I must keep in mind when drawing your character.
> Image of your OC for reference. If possible, give a front or 3/4 view of your character.

Will check back on this later as I'm about to sleep now. I shall await and hope for good results on this endeavor of mine. :blob_okay:

View attachment 4875
ight don't mind if I do~

This is Creepus.

He doesn't belong in a story. Yet. I'm planning one for him. Soon. If the stars align and diet coke stops tasting like ass.

He's ""human"", depending on your view of humanity as a subject. He doesn't have a neck; what he has is a tiny black block sitting on his crossneck section displaying a holographic sphere with a waveform pulsing across.

He's also kinda short. 5'7" type short. It's mostly due to the fact that his lower feet is complete gone, replaced with cylindrical tubes and thick fibres for knees.

He also beats the shit out of people with a metal staff. Yeah, I guess that's enough for his description.

One thing to note that his colour scheme is entirely black and white, save for pale skin and his "head", which glows a pale neon blue.

Ran-Ron

Will be closing the thread for now and start selecting. I ain't gonna say which ones I picked. Just look forward to the end products~

A bit of heads up. I might not have access to internet starting next week, but rest assured I'll be working on the requests I picked. I already asked @HansTrondheim to keep you all updated so yeah. Just... wait, I guess? :blob_salute:

Ryudo1701

Will be closing the thread for now and start selecting. I ain't gonna say which ones I picked. Just look forward to the end products~

A bit of heads up. I might not have access to internet starting next week, but rest assured I'll be working on the requests I picked. I already asked @HansTrondheim to keep you all updated so yeah. Just... wait, I guess? :blob_salute:

Damn, only got online again now, thanks to work... Would have made a picture otherwise.

Have fun drawing! Hope the ones who got chosen will be happy with your art~