Cloudflare has locked me out on mobile

NRAmember

This started being an issue a couple weeks ago, where it would take 5+ minutes to get through the captcha, multiple times a day, usually ending up spending an hour or more per day unable to access the website. Then all of a sudden I stopped having to have my connection security checked and I could just click on a bookmark and go.

Today, I've been unable to access the website for the past 3 hours on any of my mobile devices, full signal strength both with wifi and 5g connections on multiple carriers. I'm only able to post this using my PC on a LAN.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Cloudflare was finicky as sin around that time. I think either Tony or Cloudflare was adjusting something and it threatened to turn Skynet for a few minutes.

That I alsocgot some 502s was a little worrisomecon top of that, but it seems whatever trouble we had is largely patched?

Go ahead and give it a go just in case it isnt, and be prepared to corroborate with screenshots

Drbass

I'm hitting the same issue. I've been using scribblehub with a screen reader app on my phone so that I can work and listen at the same time, now all of a sudden I am in a deathloop of cloudflare's verify I am a human widget loading, letting me check the box then reloading again over and over.

It will get through the loading using Firefox so I assume it'd work with chrome but my screen reader app must use some bad form of built in browser.

Tony

Staff member
I will probably have to leave the Cloudflare protection up for awhile. Every time I turn it off, the bots show up in full force, slowing down the site... at least recently.

Drbass

Normally I don't have a problem with it, the page will reload after a few seconds and I can continue on my way. I'm not sure what's different this time but I'm stuck now.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Also, redirects from websites such as reddit. For example, I stumbled onto this link on Reddit, and tried to follow it. However... I kept being told I'm not a human by Cloudflare. Granted, it was in reddit's in-app browser or whatever it's called, but it seems counterproductive to not allow traffic from other websites, especially ones such as reddit.

Link in question is in the below comment:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Animemes/comments/11qj8o8/_/jc40na7
Screenshot_20230313-222736_Reddit.png

This started being an issue a couple weeks ago, where it would take 5+ minutes to get through the captcha, multiple times a day, usually ending up spending an hour or more per day unable to access the website. Then all of a sudden I stopped having to have my connection security checked and I could just click on a bookmark and go.

Today, I've been unable to access the website for the past 3 hours on any of my mobile devices, full signal strength both with wifi and 5g connections on multiple carriers. I'm only able to post this using my PC on a LAN.

Last edited:

Drbass

I'm back to working again this morning. 🥳

Not sure if you shut it off or bot traffic just went down. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
W

World War Wang is the only guy that got banned from Cloudflare and he ran the daily stormer so I don't think you are there yet. Just internet issue