Colored Supremacy

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
The time has come to pick a side, brothers and sisters. For too long we have suffered under Black Text tyranny. But no more. We will no longer live under such oppression. We must stand firm against the Dark Words! The powers that be want to herd us into conformity under the Black Text, to take away our individuality. We must come together and break free of our chains, to let our true selves shine through!

And so I stand here before you all to say this: By the command of Her Grace @KoyukiMegumi , "Let there be color!"

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Yes! It is time for a revolution! We must have colors!!! The give life to everything!!! And for this.*Cough, cough* White for dark mode and black for light mode users dictatorship must end! We must be free! Join the movement! Colors are everything!!!!! :blobspearpeek:

This is the way!:blob_melt: For freedom! And for life!

CL

The time has come to pick a side, brothers and sisters. For too long we have suffered under Black Text tyranny. But no more. We will no longer live under such oppression. We must stand firm against the Dark Words! The powers that be want to herd us into conformity under the Black Text, to take away our individuality. We must come together and break free of our chains, to let our true selves shine through!

And so I stand here before you all to say this: By the command of Her Grace @KoyukiMegumi , "Let there be color!"
Dark Mode makes this colored text barely legible.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Dark Mode makes this colored text barely legible.
I can read it c: i only use dark mode.
Jesus Christ that title got a laugh out of me
You my friend were expecting something else. But the thing is... What is more important than world domination?!?!?!?!:blobspearpeek:
Dunno man, I bet this colored text is pretty legible to you, in fact, it's probably no different than usual.
Your text is blindly white.. But is a different color from the one used in dark mode. So... Kitty approves! :blob_cookie:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
your threats are meaningless when I welcome death with open arms