Combat-oriented novel.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Idk why but I always come across your novel on latest posts, I've always been adamant on reading it due to the synopsis though.
Might try it anyways, I suggest fixing up the tenses at least so potential readers don't shy away due to bad grammar in the synopsis.

Kaieta

Then it is fate. If it is fate, then follow it.
I'm not a person of overwhelming pride to make my story look great at the outside, but inside.

Jemini

LivingBeing! | Scribble Hub

This is my first post!
My novel is heavily combat-oriented, so anyone who wish to see good combat and magnificent view could take a look!
Sorry, but your tone sounds far too boastful for me to actually believe that you are any good at writing combat.

How about you give some examples of what it is that actually makes you good?

Kaieta

Sorry, but your tone sounds far too boastful for me to actually believe that you are any good at writing combat.

How about you give some examples of what it is that actually makes you good?
i set name for few chaps, and read the title, you know where is it to find out that.
Try to read it once, though, if you are too prideful or seeking fault, you won't find it good, as it was always was. Try them out.

Jemini

i set name for few chaps, and read the title, you know where is it to find out that.
Try to read it once, though, if you are too prideful or seeking fault, you won't find it good, as it was always was. Try them out.
What I'm saying is that just saying "my stuff is good, it has a lot of fighting" sounds like something an 8 year old would say. It does not inspire confidence.

I am trying to help you out here. Find a way to sell yourself a little better.

So far, you have not given me anything that would make me even want to try reading a novel series with 3K chapters, several chapters with no names, and an author that does nothing but say "my series is good! my series is good!" None of it actually makes me want to read your work, and instead just screams that you are very inexperienced and do not know how to market yourself. These shows of lacking ability to present a good public face suggest your work must be similarly bad.

I don't know, I may be mistaken. What I'm saying is that you really need to work on these things.

In my case, I have never once praised my own work. I just tell people a few things about the theme that might inspire some interest. And, I never say something as innane as "the combat is good." That tells a person literally nothing.

If you are going to sell yourself on the combat, you should at least say a few things about your intellectual pedegree in combat writing. Such as, types of martial arts you have practiced which you try to reflect, watching samurai movies, or talk about techniques for writing combat scenes that you try to employ in your own writing.

Kaieta

In that case, sorry. But i not really saying all of that, knowing everyone like different types.
I said it. Magnificent view, didn't i? It is that type, not martial arts .

Thorkell_40k

I have seen your series several times on latest updates too 😀 It's plots are really amazing 😊 and there are so many twists and turns 😃 though there are mistakes but, that can always be fixed ☺ The fighting scene!!!!! Yes😏 it's awesome and so Epic!!!!!! 😆