Comics, anyone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

A year ago, I was doing a 'manga' of my own...but then, I realized it's difficult to do since I got no assistant. So, I put it in hiatus for a while (but I'm slowly getting back to it right now...)

The title is Paulina Rex (which translates to King Paulina), and please pardon my Latin...I'm just using Google Translate and similar services online. It's read from right to left, by the way...

Page 0.jpg

Page 1.jpg

Page 2.jpg

Page 3.jpg
Page 4.jpg
I got two more chapters made aside from this prologue but was forced to take it down because of some 'new laws' about dissent in my country. Nevertheless, I thought I should share this here just for everyone's enjoyment.

The medium I used here were: 0.5 mechanical pencil for lineart, vinyl eraser, 0.03-0.8 drawing pens for the inking and shading, Indian ink or felt-tip pen marker for the black parts, and a scanner. I'm a lazybum when it comes to toning so I used shading instead of screentones. The only digital here was the dialogue.

By the way, I know they look ridiculous, but the army uniforms here was based on the rayadillo uniform of the First Philippine Republican Army of 1899-1901.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
Interesting...i wish i can draw (i can only draw some stickman)

Last edited:

Fanfictasta1

I personally first started Scribble Hub with own comics and I used a landscape of my own. The Main Thing about the Landscape is spread out the details and the main message and connect it with the main problem this should help it help me you don't have to take my advice.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Dayum. Looks cool, I wish I could draw a comic, or manga, or something like that.

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
A year ago, I was doing a 'manga' of my own...but then, I realized it's difficult to do since I got no assistant. So, I put it in hiatus for a while (but I'm slowly getting back to it right now...)

The title is Paulina Rex (which translates to King Paulina), and please pardon my Latin...I'm just using Google Translate and similar services online. It's read from right to left, by the way...

I got two more chapters made aside from this prologue but was forced to take it down because of some 'new laws' about dissent in my country. Nevertheless, I thought I should share this here just for everyone's enjoyment.

The medium I used here were: 0.5 mechanical pencil for lineart, vinyl eraser, 0.03-0.8 drawing pens for the inking and shading, Indian ink or felt-tip pen marker for the black parts, and a scanner. I'm a lazybum when it comes to toning so I used shading instead of screentones. The only digital here was the dialogue.

By the way, I know they look ridiculous, but the army uniforms here was based on the rayadillo uniform of the First Philippine Republican Army of 1899-1901.

I can relate to the toning part, it's pretty painful. I, as a traditional artist myself, like to use shading more. Marvelous job btw, keep it up:blob_highfive: