Resolved Comment ordering (Maybe a feature instead?)

Ninetailed_Furball

I've noticed that comment ordering is pretty messed up when you view them from the chapter itself rather than as a response. I don't really see a pattern for how comments are ordered while a part of a thread, but it really messes up any back and forths that happen.

Is it supposed to be ordered by likes or something else? Either way, I think it's better that you maintain post order for comment threads.

As far as I've seen, almost all comment threads are treated like continuous threads rather than people responding to the original comment maker (which I presume was the intent). I think preserving post order for comment threads would be preferable as it coincides with comment use better.

Tony

Staff member
I've noticed that comment ordering is pretty messed up when you view them from the chapter itself rather than as a response. I don't really see a pattern for how comments are ordered while a part of a thread, but it really messes up any back and forths that happen.

Is it supposed to be ordered by likes or something else? Either way, I think it's better that you maintain post order for comment threads.

As far as I've seen, almost all comment threads are treated like continuous threads rather than people responding to the original comment maker (which I presume was the intent). I think preserving post order for comment threads would be preferable as it coincides with comment use better.

It was bugged. By default, the comments should be sorted by "likes" but only the main comments should be sorted by likes. The replies should always be sorted by date. It's fixed now though. If it's not fixed, please let me know.

Thanks for reporting it!