Commenting on scheduled releases

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
So uhn... A pretty silly request, really, I just want to comment on a release that I scheduled.

I mean, it may look kinda dumb, but it's like... Sometimes I want to leave a comment explaining something, but that something is not worth an announcement IMO, so I just put it out in the comments section... But since the chapter is scheduled, I can't really leave the comment right away and will have to wait until the scheduled time... Which feels like a total hassle.

I'm not sure how many authors use the comments to leave small notes to readers, but I do, and it would be nice if I could do that when my chapter is still scheduled! >.<

Thanks for taking the time to read this~

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I forgot. Is there an author's note on SH?
There is, but it's kinda big and shiny, like... The kind of thing you'd want your readers to read. I'd rather use this kind of thing for any important notice I'd give.

What I want is to basically leave a comment in the chapter because I think someone might go to the comments section specifically to comment about a given thing... So I went there and commented first about that topic.

It's a pretty small thing, really, not sure if anyone else would bother with commenting in their own chapter... >.>

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
There is, but it's kinda big and shiny, like... The kind of thing you'd want your readers to read. I'd rather use this kind of thing for any important notice I'd give.

What I want is to basically leave a comment in the chapter because I think someone might go to the comments section specifically to comment about a given thing... So I went there and commented first about that topic.

It's a pretty small thing, really, not sure if anyone else would bother with commenting in their own chapter... >.>
...seems like I abuse the author note to share trivial things :blob_hmm:

Last edited: