Looking for Work Commision me poster Anime/BNW/Chibi

Aesler

Hello, I am a digital artist hoping to get a client. My forte is illustrations concerning inkworks, but I do colors check out my Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/p/CahebIdlIoN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

you can also DM me there or in my discord account Aesler#6172 if you're interested and we'll discuss everything from there.

thank you

Attachments

• 11.BNW.png
    11.BNW.png
    274.3 KB · Views: 67

Psycholor

Writing Trash
I'll be keeping watch of this. Once I save up some money, I may just pay ya a visit.
Sample of what?
He means further samples of your art.
Unless I am missing something, your portfolio is rather small; it would be helpful when advertising yourself to have a bit more to show of the range of your ability. You have a few characters, but they are all rather generic anime. (Sorry, but that's true.) You should try and find some aspect of your art that sets you apart from the dozens and hundreds of others, and draft several examples highlighting that.

If you're worried about people stealing that, you can add a watermark.

Aesler

Unless I am missing something, your portfolio is rather small; it would be helpful when advertising yourself to have a bit more to show of the range of your ability. You have a few characters, but they are all rather generic anime. (Sorry, but that's true.) You should try and find some aspect of your art that sets you apart from the dozens and hundreds of others, and draft several examples highlighting that.

If you're worried about people stealing that, you can add a waterma
Oh my bad, it is just that I'm not posting everything in my instagram and most of it are kinda outdated (2021 post). My recent work is the one I attached here in the thread thank you for criticisms and suggestions. I appreciate it and I'll do my best to improve next time ;)

Last edited: