Looking for Artist Commission for Character Art and Cover Page (Closed for Now)

TheMangaGod

NOT a Yandere Imouto Loli Goddess I Swear
Author Name: TheMangaGod
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Anime/Manga
Story: I'm in a Monster Girl World
Request: I'm looking to commission some character art in the anime style for my main character on my novel. If I like your work I may end up asking for more commissions and eventually I want to do manga panel pages periodically within my novel for a light novel style hybrid. I also need a new cover page for my novel in the format that's required by Scribble Hub. I may also commission a banner for signature's depending on price. The novel is I'm in a Monster Girl World so only people that are comfortable drawing monster girls please.

If you are interested DM me and we'll hash out an agreement on what exactly I'm looking for, serious offers only please.

Last edited:

megu3

I'm not an artist, but I just wanted to tell you that, assuming that you drew the current cover and your profile picture, your art looks really good (I find it particularly cute). In my opinion it's one of the best I've seen on this site, even if it's not colored. I guess to make it complete you'd just have to buy a tablet and color it digitally. I know it's not that easy but it's definitely worth it.

TheMangaGod

I'm not an artist, but I just wanted to tell you that, assuming that you drew the current cover and your profile picture, your art looks really good (I find it particularly cute). In my opinion it's one of the best I've seen on this site, even if it's not colored. I guess to make it complete you'd just have to buy a tablet and color it digitally. I know it's not that easy but it's definitely worth it.
I did draw my current cover but that's the limit of my ability and even that one took me nearly 2 weeks to get perfect. It ate up almost all of my free time... Either way I'm not confident in my ability to draw what I want as far as better character art and especially a banner. Oh and my ability to color images is horrendous... I'm also gonna look on DeviantArt for someone to commission.

Oh and thank you for the compliment on my artstyle, I don't draw very often so I appreciate that!

Thorkell_40k

Author Name: TheMangaGod
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Anime/Manga
Story: I'm in a Monster Girl World
Request: I'm looking to commission some character art in the anime style for my main character on my novel. If I like your work I may end up asking for more commissions and eventually I want to do manga panel pages periodically within my novel for a light novel style hybrid. I also need a new cover page for my novel in the format that's required by Scribble Hub. I may also commission a banner for signature's depending on price. The novel is I'm in a Monster Girl World so only people that are comfortable drawing monster girls please.

If you are interested DM me and we'll hash out an agreement on what exactly I'm looking for, serious offers only please.
I would love and be glad to 😊 You can check my thread with the topic 'cover or pics to use'. Check it and see whether it is how you prefer or not😏 You said you want anime style and that is the way I draw😀 Hope you check and try me.

TheMangaGod

I would love and be glad to 😊 You can check my thread with the topic 'cover or pics to use'. Check it and see whether it is how you prefer or not😏 You said you want anime style and that is the way I draw😀 Hope you check and try me.
Looks like the style I'd like, do you have any experience at drawing monster girls? Specifically Lamia/Snakegirls? And what kinds of prices do you charge?

Thorkell_40k

That's amazing!!! Maybe I do🤔 You can give me the description and details and I will try drawing it to your liking😏 And you can see whether you like it or not😊