Looking for Work Commissions! Opened now

Thorkell_40k

I am back after 2 months and now open and ready for commissions! I am an artist and I can do book covers, character design, character illustrations and some more too. Anyone looking for someone to draw anything of the above and are ready to pay feel free to ping me. The payment isn't fixed and we take how much a person can afford and satisfied so no worries. Your wishes is my command 😁I might be sometimes busy to reply but I will always do 👍
And like always, keep in mind that i don't draw skin exposed too much, R18 stuffs, nsfw, too much romance or stuffs like that. Looking forward to your cooperation😃 If anyone want to see more of my art you can check the other threads too
These are my art style if its required.
@XKARNATION'S novel https://www.scribblehub.com/series/416954/damien-nightshade-the-villainous-vampire/
fe5d2e38-3b9c-439c-af7b-5c33ef2fee7b.jpg
Vanitas now colored
20220614_180435.png
Naofumi Iwatani from Rising of the shield hero
f0c3638d-2837-48ea-9d45-ea6e07c6be2c.jpg

Filo from the same anime
9e1885ca-64b4-4d65-8f8b-88424d8364cd.jpg

Four friends on a picnic
64634fc1-1707-4997-b701-376cf3930a6e.jpg

Thorkell_40k

Amazing artwork. Your Vanitas drawing is especially great.
Thanks, I am glad :blobthumbsup: took some time with his eyes.
Damn you and your stupidly good art skills! I wish I had the money to commission you! :s_frown:

That was me just being jealous. Amazing art!
Hehe for once I thought the other way :sweat_smile: but thanks anyways.
Maybe getting a decent artwork would help to get out of the current block I'm going through
I guess so. Hope I can be of help:blob_hide:

Thorkell_40k

If only you would draw BL ( and I dun even mean naked XD) ;_; then I would comission you a lot
But, bl scene or any related to it just makes me uncomfortable and irritated. sorry but no offense you have your choice. But if you want you ask some other stuffs. :blob_popcorn:

D

Deleted member 57675

I am back after 2 months and now open and ready for commissions! I am an artist and I can do book covers, character design, character illustrations and some more too. Anyone looking for someone to draw anything of the above and are ready to pay feel free to ping me. The payment isn't fixed and we take how much a person can afford and satisfied so no worries. Your wishes is my command 😁I might be sometimes busy to reply but I will always do 👍
And like always, keep in mind that i don't draw skin exposed too much, R18 stuffs, nsfw, too much romance or stuffs like that. Looking forward to your cooperation😃 If anyone want to see more of my art you can check the other threads too
These are my art style if its required.
@XKARNATION'S novel https://www.scribblehub.com/series/416954/damien-nightshade-the-villainous-vampire/
View attachment 14314 Vanitas now colored
View attachment 14316 Naofumi Iwatani from Rising of the shield hero
View attachment 14317
Filo from the same anime
View attachment 14318
Four friends on a picnic
View attachment 14319
So pretty! Lol the last one I see Agentt the catcult stuck in the middle.
Literally getting better every single hiatus
They are the opposite of a majority of us XD.

Thorkell_40k

So pretty! Lol the last one I see Agentt the catcult stuck in the middle.

They are the opposite of a majority of us XD.
Haha funny :blob_sweat: I would love to see Agentt that way!
Maybe, but I watch videos to improve when I don't draw. So I guess that's not much different than you all here :blob_cookie:
Anyways, I am glad you loved it and thanks for the comment :blob_aww: