Community Here Is So Nice

Bone_Crusher

So I wrote my first novel and posted it on a few sites including this one. Many people on other sites reviewed and commented that this is copy of 'that novel' 'this' novel. It's an isekai novel and you know every isekai is a copy of one or the other like we have OP MC, beautiful maid who calls MC master, saving some village/town, fantasy world, guilds, adventurers, dungeons, kingdoms and so on. Yes, there were also people who supported me but still, it hurts reading negative comments and low ratings despite putting so much effort to write a single short chapter. But people here on ScribbleHub were so supportive, they motivated me since the first day I posted chapters. They commented on my chapters, thanked me for posting, appreciated my novel, gave me good suggestions to improve my novel, and pointed out some mistakes I made but most of all they enjoyed the novel. (There were still a few people who gave 1 and 2 stars for no reason xD) Now, my novel is on Trending #1 right now. Thanks everyone for the support. Probably nobody cares about reading this thread but I just wanted to let out my feelings xD

Mihou

Firefly—
It's great that you enjoy your time here, I wish you good luck in the unforeseen future!

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Sorry, but your story has OP MC, beautiful maid who calls MC master, saving some village/town, fantasy world, guilds, adventurers, dungeons, kingdoms and so on, which is basically a copycat of all other stories I shall not name.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
So I wrote my first novel and posted it on a few sites including this one. Many people on other sites reviewed and commented that this is copy of 'that novel' 'this' novel. It's an isekai novel and you know every isekai is a copy of one or the other like we have OP MC, beautiful maid who calls MC master, saving some village/town, fantasy world, guilds, adventurers, dungeons, kingdoms and so on. Yes, there were also people who supported me but still, it hurts reading negative comments and low ratings despite putting so much effort to write a single short chapter. But people here on ScribbleHub were so supportive, they motivated me since the first day I posted chapters. They commented on my chapters, thanked me for posting, appreciated my novel, gave me good suggestions to improve my novel, and pointed out some mistakes I made but most of all they enjoyed the novel. (There were still a few people who gave 1 and 2 stars for no reason xD) Now, my novel is on Trending #1 right now. Thanks everyone for the support. Probably nobody cares about reading this thread but I just wanted to let out my feelings xD

:blob_hmm_two: So you are part of the LitRPG crowd? Are you enemy, or friend?

Bone_Crusher

Sorry, but your story has OP MC, beautiful maid who calls MC master, saving some village/town, fantasy world, guilds, adventurers, dungeons, kingdoms and so on, which is basically a copycat of all other stories I shall not name.
That's what I exactly said, all isekai has so many similarities. There is no isekai which doesn't have a few of these mentioned things.

JayDirex

Think about it like starting with Fan-fiction. Not everyone can come out the gate with the utmost original story. I remember a thousand years ago I posted my first story on RR and got PANNED because the girl in the story called her teacher Sensei -_-

My writing has since evolved past that, but as a newbie writer I needed to start somewhere :blob_highfive: @Bone_Crusher hang in there :blob_salute:

Nanakawaichan

It's good to see you happy. Keep writing. Don't worry too much about a few of bad ratings since almost all the novels have them :blobthumbsup:

D

Deleted member 29316

Welcome! Have a welcome drawing!
3)  Image Insert #1.jpg

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Lizy likes to troll, huh :blob_hmm_two:

KyoruS

Think about it like starting with Fan-fiction. Not everyone can come out the gate with the utmost original story. I remember a thousand years ago I posted my first story on RR and got PANNED because the girl in the story called her teacher Sensei -_-

My writing has since evolved past that, but as a newbie writer I needed to start somewhere :blob_highfive: @Bone_Crusher hang in there :blob_salute:
What the heck is wrong with calling a teacher as sensei?

Vhail

Didn't start you story yet but it is in my reading list.

Samuel_Spader

Can confirm! I posted my story in Webnovel (dot) com, and if I compare the feedback and reaction of my story from here to there, I'd say here's a lot nicer and supportive. Not saying there's no negative feedback and the like, but you get my point.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Yeah you wont get far if you listen to every dick who calls your story a copy. Doesnt even matter if it is. I say let people fucking enjoy themselves. Dunno why anyone feels the need to ruin stuff.

"Oh thats just a copy paste of this novel, go read that one instead"

Its like, " bitch. Fuck you. I dont wanna read it. In fact Imma read THIS one just to spite you."

You know? I dont give a fuck if the story isnt original. I like what i like. You telling me what i should like and read instead is just gonna piss me off

Anyway yeah. Good going dude.

Fuck the haters, write what you like.