Confirmation Box before Glossary Deletion/Overwrite

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Can I add to this and ask for pop-up when you submit an entry that's over some hidden word limit and it just vanishes without creating it? I got shafted like that a few times when trying to post my lengthy mansion description.

ForestDweller

Can I add to this and ask for pop-up when you submit an entry that's over some hidden word limit and it just vanishes without creating it? I got shafted like that a few times when trying to post my lengthy mansion description.

Wait, that's a thing? :blob_shock:

ForestDweller

Ye, so watch out when you will be updating one entry and just adding stuff to it. I don't think it will completely erase it, but most likely will not save the change and revert back to pre-state. I only tested with new entries.

How much is the limit? Maybe that's why my entries have vanished. :blob_teary:

Shiver

I'd like to second this. But it might not be only the length, I had a shorter text with a fee diakritics in there and it self-deleted when saving as well.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I'd like to second this. But it might not be only the length, I had a shorter text with a fee diakritics in there and it self-deleted when saving as well.
I had one image at the beginning in a spoiler. I kinda didn't try just with pure text. Might test later.

How much is the limit? Maybe that's why my entries have vanished. :blob_teary:

If I knew I'd have said above.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I recommend keeping a backup of everything in MS Word, Google Docs, or whatever program you feel most comfortable using. Copy and paste when you've got it all ready to go.