confusing request assistance

BellPordior

so i looked at my create and it says i have my story then i look at my profile and it says nothings there and then it doesnt show under new releases my story but if i look it up it says its there

Freesia.Cutepearl

Nonsensically Weird while Weirdly Nonsensical
As Yansu said, it takes some time, manual approval. Covers are as well so don't freak out if you change your cover later either.

Check out the FAQ

Freesia.Cutepearl

I was going to update my cover, but they turned down the new one. :cry:
I'll update your cover.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
*sigh*

NOTHING TO SEE HERE IT'S ANOTHER ONE OF "THOSE THREADS". I REPEAT, ANOTHER ONE OF "THOSE THREADS". CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIVES not that you're living it any fuller than others anyway

I was going to update my cover, but they turned down the new one. :cry:
Unless you straight up put an image of your bare fucken ass playing pat-a-cake with a pair of hairy balls there's a low chance your image will get turned down, considering the amount of ecchi covers on the site for smut and harem

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
*sigh*

NOTHING TO SEE HERE IT'S ANOTHER ONE OF "THOSE THREADS". I REPEAT, ANOTHER ONE OF "THOSE THREADS". CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIVES not that you're living it any fuller than others anyway

Unless you straight up put an image of your bare fucken ass playing pat-a-cake with a pair of hairy balls there's a low chance your image will get turned down, considering the amount of ecchi covers on the site for smut and harem
Sized1.png

Queenfisher

Bird?
Bitch, if that is suggestive then what the fuck are these

View attachment 4954

View attachment 4953

View attachment 4952

One of them is a god damn child

What is the threshold?!

I think... that maybe they mean that it's too dark to see the bottom of the image and there might be an actual copulation going on in there and they want to avoid ambiguities like that? (Like, actual dicks and vaginas, just darkened, hk). The original book cover has her silhouette cut out and shown fully so I guess it's not the silhouette that's the issue but the darkened lower edge?

I have no idea, but that's the only reason I can come up with.

But that really is not that suggestive, tbh. I actually quite like it, @K5Rakitan ! Pity it got rejected...

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I think... that maybe they mean that it's too dark to see the bottom of the image and there might be an actual copulation going on in there and they want to avoid ambiguities like that? (Like, actual dicks and vaginas, just darkened, hk). The original book cover has her silhouette cut out and shown fully so I guess it's not the silhouette that's the issue but the darkened lower edge?

But that really is not that suggestive, tbh. I actually quite like it, @K5Rakitan ! Pity it got rejected...
Quite possibly whey they don't have a problem with my current cover.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

Unless you have some CSI tools to help you enhance and zoom in with Google Lens on the side to help you discern the biological backgrounds of that silhouette I don't think that cover's gonna take you anywhere. It's so low Res you could tell me that the chick is actually a coffee maker elaborately wrapped in cloth and I'd believe you.

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Lol, I update my cover yeah? But then I'm like, oh crap I posted the wrong one. Then change it again but then i think, oh? I might have to change something, then update again. Rinse and repeat.

Freesia.Cutepearl

*sigh*

Who? Wha-? Ha~? Na~!?