Implemented Content search

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
As both a writer and a reader, sometime I want to find where something happened in what chapter or sometimes I need to do mass replace of keywords(as a writer). So it would be nice for the ability to search content within a certain novel.

So it'll be nice if I can go to a novel and search for a phrase or word and it'll show me all the chapters it appears in alongside the context it appears in.

foolhero64

The best alternative you have currently is ctrl+f, it can search the keyword instantly in the chapter but it would be a pain to do for a very long series.

(EDIT: If you weren't aware of this.)

Last edited:

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
The best alternative you have currently is ctrl+f, it can search the keyword instantly in the chapter but it would be a pain to do for a very long series.

(EDIT: If you weren't aware of this.)

... who isn't aware how find works on a browser... but it doesn't help when you have multiple chapters. In my case, I have over 60 chapters. Do you want to ctrl+f through 60+ chapters?

Tony

Staff member
As both a writer and a reader, sometime I want to find where something happened in what chapter or sometimes I need to do mass replace of keywords(as a writer). So it would be nice for the ability to search content within a certain novel.

So it'll be nice if I can go to a novel and search for a phrase or word and it'll show me all the chapters it appears in alongside the context it appears in.

Implemented here: https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/new-search-quote-reply-menu-from-chapter-page.1061/