Contribute one sentence each to make a story~

sage61

For it was the flying spaghetti monster!
The Flying spaghetti monster that is five foot tall gives out a formidable aura as it spoke but when Ranma look closer, she saw the end of the spaghetti strand was tinted black from the burn.

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
The world became a magical world of sword and magic when everything in Ranma's world reset.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
The flying spaghetti monster sighed and then looked at their master. "Just because you like pasta doesnt mean you can think about eating me."

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
The flying spaghetti monster not knowing whether to laugh or cry does both.
The master was creeped out and scrammed into school.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
"The flying spaghetti monster was being weird this morning." replied Master.
Timmy formed an "Oh" with his mouth and continued while nodding his head, "Nothing out of the ordinary then."

Moshi

One day, a boy stepped out of his house, only to find out that his house was transported to another world.
The house spoke, “Come back inside of me, I shall devour you!”
The boy replied, “You will never succeed as long as I have a harem of powerful ladies, elves, demonnesses, etc. bwahahahaha!” *harem appears out of nowhere*
One of the boy’s harem lady said, “Get away from my man you house slut, I’m the main heroine so I get the right to devour him first!”
However, a muscled boy stepped out of the bushes near the house and pushed the lady who spoke down to the ground while shouting "I'm the one he loves you cleavage showing wannabe harem member!"
The house decides against getting evolved with the man's complicated harem, getting up and leaving instead. "I shall train to become more attractive and stronger so that one day, the master will regret forsaking me."

Five years later the house came back to see the boy and his loli harem.
But the lolis turned out to be piranha girls while the boy understood his servant house's true value. It was his way back home.
In these past five years, regardless of how much those weirdly cute girls desired a little nibble of the boy, he had proven to all that nothing was going to easily take a bite out of him. Because of that, he was now considered a young man -- some nibbly-piranha girls may have become chompy-shark women on that journey.
Then, the hero realized the terrible fact that, though 10 years have passed, he was still a Rank A Adventurer!
Now a man, the boy decided to forsake his harem and go on an epic quest to become an SSS-rank adventurer, an undertaking full of manly bromances starting with befriending his old friend from long long ago who had protested his harem from the beginning and was now a manly muscular S-rank adventurer also seeking the legendary SSS status.
"How's your house?" the old friend asks, "Last I saw it, it was already an SS-rank adventurer, close to SSS!"
In shock, the man stutters and said he hasn't seen house-chan in a decade and has also sworn off harems and women in general.
"Speak of the devil, there she is. Not your little house you use to know huh?" his friend said, gesturing towards the house that was now a mansion.
The man approaches the mansion and sees something unbelievable through the front window. He tightened his fists in unconcealed jealousy, "So you have a new master."
"Master? No, she is my wife."
It was the ’main heroine’ woman from his old harem.
The heroine said, "I had been blinded by my love for you to the point that I didn't realized that you are gay... luckily for me Housey-kun had awoken me from my delusions." She paused, then heaved a long sigh before adding, "I hope you and your best friend have a sweet and passionate bromance..."
After another silence, the man now sighed and thought that perhaps things would have been different if he had matured faster but now... now this gave him all the more reason to continue his journey, to become that SSS-rank adventurer!
The man turns away from house-chan that evolved to the SS-rank mansion-dono, and heads back to his old best friend to have manly donut adventures together in the quest to become SSS rank.
When he came back, the old friend released the breath he didn't notice that he held, as he saw the determination in the man's eyes to move on, and hoped that they will come back to the way they used to be before the man met the harem and house-kun.
The man, in a bid to train, challenged his old friend to race into the sunset and grab some stardust to decorate their donut adventures.

The two couldn’t go around in circles after their adventure. The best friend knew he had to tell the hero his true thoughts.
"What is it Friend-kun?" The hero asked while walking in, looking dashingly handsome as usual.
"I think," he hesitatingly started, "I think... I think I am infatuated with Mansion-sama!"
'WTF' everyone minus the Mansion thought after hearing the statement
“How can you be obsessed with the mansion?” He then whispered, “it doesn’t make any sense!”
Friend-kun hesitated before saying, "Mansion-sama was the only one who brought me warmth and comfort while you were indulging in your harem during those years."
Hearing such words, the hero felt at a loss as he screamed, "You! Friend-kun! You are a mansion slut! How could you? I am the hero-sama, and as a hero my word is absolute, you decided to side with the mansion, a secret servant of the demon lord, and so Friend-kun, you are now my enemy! You are like a DIO to me!"
"You're wrong hero, mansion isn't the demon lord’s servant! They're just best girl and that's why I’m joining their harem!"
The man, in regret, recalled all the other times his friend has been right, and said, "oh.”

Suddenly, the cloud, who has always watched them said, "KUGHKRRRRRRRRRRRR!"
The cloud became a storm and destroyed the ship just like how he did to those ships that have gone missing in the sea long long ago.
Not just ships, Revered Cloud is a vengeful cloud deity who likes to destroy harem character ships.
"Harem? You lucky bastard! Destroy!!!"
The man and his friend looked up in anger and disbelief at their wretched wrecked fate and broken red strings, torn for all eternity and making it all gen. [ I’m not sure what ‘gen’ is supposed to mean ]
It was then that the hero got so angry and raised his fist up at the heavens, "I swear to journey to class SSS without a harem and be done with all this crap!"
Thunder came when he said those words, echoing and echoing throughout every place and parallel universe.
Cursing and dodging the lightning strikes, the man arrived at a famous tower.
The man found it was Empire State Building.
The man discovered that he was a boy again, and it was all a dream.

But what was he doing in New York when he lived in another country and why did he have boobs!!!???
To ensure this wasn’t a dream, the boy grabbed his new boobs and squeezed very- "ouch!"
The boy felt a stinging slap across his cheek and heard a distorted voice yell, "Hurry up and metabolize those mushrooms, and stop groping my chest!"
I think we got confused here’, he thought before he finally noticed what was going on; he was now sharing a body with a female! He recalled the magic he learned from his dream and magically cast grow on the mushroom pod!
Then, the enlarged mushroom was stolen by a plumber in red who shouted, "It's a me, M****!".
The boy decided to chase after Mr. M since that was the girl's mushroom dammit! He chased Mr. M to a odd conspicuous green pipe in the middle of the street and jumped into it thinking something is not right!!!
He pondered for a moment thing about what was off when Mr. M was cornered.
The boy dropped a Molotov into the pipe while Mr. M was trapped, but oddly enough saw Mr. M down the street right as he felt a waft of heat from the explosion in the pipe.
He followed Mr. M and confronted him, but... MR. M IS ACTUALLY A WOMAN?!
The boy realizes he and Mr. M were both possessing random ladies and joins Mr. M on the quest to undo the combination of men and women across mushroom land!
The boy realizes that the lady in Mr. M is the main heroine from his harem searching for her true love Mr. House. She said they were thrown here by Revered Cloud.
It turned out the Mr. House, aka Mr. Mansion, is now the great Palace of the Mighty Bowser, King of Koopas, who interestingly enough, had the soul of the hero's best friend!
"Who am I?" the man ponders.
"You are one of my children," appeared Mother of Plot twists, "Among all of you, one who defeats the Demon Lord will inherit all of my OP-ness before I live this world -- that is 1000 years from now."
*which means they only have few years to defeat the demon lord*
But in reality, there's no such thing as Demon Lord because it was all delusions all the time.

One day, the boy woke up and walked out of his house again, and muttered, "Oh boy, such a crazy dream! I can't wait to tell my best buddy at the park today!"
As the boy left his house, a bright pink elephant walked by while singing in fluent French.
The boy facepalmed, then ran to where he thought the park was to alert his best buddy of the possible danger.
'I wonder what's with him?' The pink elephant wondered.
Unknown to him, an androgynous guy in a black suit wearing sunglasses was watching the boy. Sweat dropped when his colleague partner in crime from their work did something that he didn't expect; he(?) summoned truck-kun to do their(?) job of sending the boy to another world.
The boy saw the random deity truck coming, and dived to the side, and inexplicably fluent in French, hitched a ride on the pink elephant with, "Pardon me, Monsier, if I may have a ride?"
"Ze proper wording iz Monsieur, and no you may not but ze tiger over zer vould probably permit a ride." (turns out the boy wasn’t as fluent as he thought he was)
The boy disembarked the elephant on the safe side of the road, kindly thanked the pink elephant, and hollered, "Oi, Monsieur @Tilgarial, if I may have this ride?"
@Tilgarial however, had been watching the show the pink elephant put on. Although disturbed by this, he was forced to grumblingly accept his newest task of getting the boy to the park. Despite burning hoops, biting crocodiles and deadly swamps, a mission is a mission, and if he doesn’t complete it, he wouldn’t be a Tiger!
While the tiger jumped around in that dangerous obstacle, popcorn of different flavors started to rain from the heavens.
"Hot digging dog!" exclaimed the parodied Deadpool (who was the boy) upon spotting the tiger, now revealed to be one of his waifus, a tiger-eared beastkin legal loli.
Boy Deadpool magically produced fresh hotdogs to share with @Tilgarial as they looked for the park.
There they met mansion-san who is now a demon castle. Mansion-dan the moving demon castle had taken boy Deadpool’s best buddy... Ranma hostage and now it was up to boy Deadpool and monsieur @Tilgarial to rescue Ranma!
But then rain suddenly poured down from Reverend Cloud turning Ranma into a hot-blooded red-headed sexy lady.
Boy Deadpool and @Tilgarial entered mansion-dan all the way up to the leaky roof, and searched everywhere for Ranma, but only found a buncha gold, a buncha fancy loot, and a gagged tied up redhead.
So....the questions was: Do they go for the gold and loot and take it away or save the redhead?
They chose none of the above and forgot the mission at hand because of a tasty bucket of popcorn from heaven on a table beside them.
After eating, they went on their merry way after taking the gold leaving the troublesome mansion and damsel behind for Reverend cloud.
Ranma, witnessing them leaving after nomming her ambrosia popcorn chow, yells, "Curse you boy Deadpool!"
Meanwhile, seven-hundred miles to the east deep within the bamboo forests away from civilization, a panda, clothed in a silvery robe woke up in a pool of sweat and roused, "My son is alive."
Tears flow down from the panda's eyes as he recalls the day when his newborn son was kidnapped away by his sworn enemy, the Monkey King.
A servant comes in to ask if he is okay, but the panda interrupts him, "Give me a list of noodle shops, right now!"

A few weeks pass by until a servant returns to give his report to his master: "Master Panda, forgive this useless servant for failing to gather information but a woman by the name of Shampoo has been stopping our search and claims to be a 'yandere' female who is after your son."
Ranma shudders in the rafters of a noodle shop she was staking out for the best opportunity of free food.
Unknown to them, a mysterious person was watching them from the upper floor of the noodle shop. However, he had to stop since his noodles downstairs were burning.
"NOOOOO my pasta!!!!"
And the pasta spoke: "You summoned me, hero." For it was the flying spaghetti monster!
The Flying spaghetti monster that is five foot tall gives out a formidable aura as it spoke but when Ranma looks closer, she saw the end of the spaghetti strand was tinted black from the burn.
That was the last thing Ranma saw in that world.
Suddenly, the world reset [ Note: someone claimed to restart the story, so I added this in. ]

The world became a magical world of sword and magic when everything in Ranma's world reset.
"Master, you are going to be late for school," says the flying spaghetti monster.
"I like pasta."
The flying spaghetti monster sighed and then looked at their master. "Just because you like pasta doesn’t mean you can think about eating me."
"By eating you, do you mean that kind? *wink*" [ Omg why ]
The flying spaghetti monster didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Not knowing what to do, the monster does both.
The master was creeped out and scrammed into school.

At school Master meets his best friend Timmy.
"What's up?" Timmy asked.
"The flying spaghetti monster was being weird this morning." replied Master.
Timmy formed an ‘Oh’ with his mouth and continued while nodding his head, "Nothing out of the ordinary then."
I did this in word and copied back, so the formatting might be a bit messed up.

Foxxy

As the master was going about his day, the flying spaghetti monster met cthuhlu his....