Contribute one sentence each to make a story~

nani

Nihilaine

The boy replied: You will never succeed as long as I have a harem of powerful ladies, elves, demonness, etc. bwahahahaha! *harem appears out of nowhere*

The one of the boy’s harem lady said, “Get away from my man you house slut, I’m the main heroine so I get the right to devour him first!”

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Then a muscled boy stepped out of the bushes near the house and pushed the lady who spoke down to the ground while shouting "I'm the one he loves you cleavage showing wannabe harem member!"

JustHANO

The house decides against getting evolved with the man's complicated harem, getting up and leaving instead.

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
I shall train to become more attractive and strong so that one day, the master will regret forsaking me.

Last edited:

Broughtwaorld

But the lolis turned out to be piranha girls while the boy understood his servant house's true value. It was his way back home.

mrsimple

Writer
(Five years later... still girls. :blob_unsure:)

In these past five years, regardless of how much those weirdly cute girls desired a little nibble of the boy, he had proven to all that nothing was gonna easily take a bite out of him, and because of that, he was now considered a young man -- some nibbly-piranha girls may have become chompy-shark women on that journey. :blob_whistle:

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Then, the hero realized the terrible fact that, though 10 years have passed, he was still a Rank A Adventurer!

Lurking

Now a man, the boy decided to forsake his harem and go on an epic quest to become an SSS rank adventurer, an untertaking full of manly bromances starting with befriending his old friend from long long ago who had protested his harem from the beginning and was now a manly muscular s rank adventurer also seeking the legendary sss status.

Lurking

In shock, the man stutters and said he hasn't seen house-chan in a decade and has also sworn off harems and women in general.

JustHANO

"Speak of the devil, there she is. Not your little house you use yo know huh, " his friend said, gesturing towards the house that was now a mansion.

Great_Intention

The man approaches the mansion and sees something unbelievable through the front window.

Last edited:

DalangTala

ℳᴇʀᴇ ℋᴜᴍᴀɴ
He tightened his fists in unconcealed jealousy, "So you have a new master."