Contribute one sentence each to make a story~

Nihilaine

The heroine said, "I have been blinded by my love for you to the point that I didn't realized that you are gay...luckily for me Housey-kun had awoken me from my delusions," She then paused then heaved a long sigh before adding, "I hope you and your bestfriend have a sweet and passionate bromance..."

TLCsDestiny

After another silence, the man now sighed and thought that perhaps things would have been different if he had matured faster but now...Now this gave him all the more reason to continue his journey, to become that SSS rank adventurer!

FourSeasons

At the back, the old friend released the breath he didn't notice that he held, as he saw the determination in the man's eyes to move on, and hoped that they will come back to the way they used to be before the man met the harem and house-kun.

Lurking

The man, in a bid to train, challenged his old friend to race into the sunset and grab some stardust to decorate their dunut adventures.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
The two couldn’t go around in circles after their adventure, he knew he had to tell the hero his true thoughts.

Last edited:

Ziavory

"What is it Friend-kun?" The hero asked while walking in, looking dashingly handsome as usual.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
“How can you be obsessed with the mansion?” He then whispered, “it doesn’t make any sense!”

Hama

Hearing such words the hero felt at a loss as he screamed: "You! friend kun! you are a mansion slut! how could you? I am the hero sama, and as a hero my word is absolute, you decided to side with the mansion, a secret servant of the demon lord, and so friend kun, you are now my enemy! you are like a DIO to me!"

Last edited:

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Hearing such words the hero felt at a loss as he screamed: "You! friend kun! you are a mansion slut! how could you? I am the hero sama, and as a hero my word is absolute, you decided to side with the mansion, a secret servant of the demon lord, and so friend kun, you are now my enemy! you are like a DIO to me!"
ps: The F*** did I just write 🙄😕
(Psssst edit this. Just one sentence per entry.)

JustHANO

"You're wrong hero, mansion isn't the demon Lord servant, they're just best girl and that's why im joining they're harem!"

Hama

ps: The F*** did I just write 🙄😕

Lurking

"You're wrong hero, mansion isn't the demon Lord servant, they're just best girl and that's why im joining they're harem!"
The man, in regret, recalled all the other times his friend has been right, and said, "oh.