Contribute one sentence each to make a story~

Lurking

The man and his friend looked up in anger and disbelief at their wretched wrecked fate and broken red strings, torn for all eternity and making it all gen.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
It was then the hero got so angry and raised his fist up at the heavens, "I swear to journey to class SSS without a harem and be done with all this crap!"

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
And so the thunder came after when he said those words, echoing and echoing every place and parallel universes itself.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
But what was he doing in New York when he lived in another country and why did he have boobs!!!???

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
The boy felt a stinging slap across his cheek and heard a distorted voice yell, "Hurry up and metabolize those mushrooms, and stop groping my chest!"

JustHANO

I think we got confused here, he thought before he finally noticed what was going on; he was now sharing a body with a female!

Lurking

I think we got confused here, he thought before he finally noticed what was going on; he was now sharing a body with a female!
...cannot continue this.

*waves white flag of surrender*

Wait I got something.

The boy recalled the magic he learned from his dream and magically cast grow on the mushroom pod!

DalangTala

ℳᴇʀᴇ ℋᴜᴍᴀɴ
He followed Mr. M and confronted him, but...

MR. M IS ACTUALLY A WOMAN?!

Lurking

He followed Mr. M and confronted him, but...

MR. M IS ACTUALLY A WOMAN?!
The boy realises him and Mr. M were both possessing random ladies and joins Mr. M on the quest to undo the combination of men and women across mushroom land!