Contribute one sentence each to make a story~

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
It turned out the Mr. House, aka Mr. Mansion, is now the great Palace of the Mighty Bowser, King of Koopas, who, interestingly enough, had the soul of the hero's best friend!

DalangTala

ℳᴇʀᴇ ℋᴜᴍᴀɴ
"Who am I?" the man ponders.
"You are one of my children," appeared Mother of Plot twists, "Among all of you, one who defeats the Demon Lord will inherit all of my OPness before I live this world--that is 1000 years from now."

*which means they only have few years to defeat the demon lord*

Lurking

The boy facepalmed, then ran to where he thought the park was to alert his best buddy of the possible danger.

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
'I wonder what's with him?'

Unknown to him, a trap guy in a black suit wearing sunglasses, watching the boy, sweat dropped when his colleague partner in crime from their work did something that he didn't expect; he(?) summoned truck-kun to do their(?) job of sending the boy to another world.

Lurking

'I wonder what's with him?'

Unknown to him, a trap guy in a black suit wearing sunglasses, watching the boy, sweat dropped when his colleague partner in crime from their work did something that he didn't expect; he(?) summoned truck-kun to do their(?) job of sending the boy to another world.
Thats two sentences... which do you want to keep?

Lurking

The boy saw the random diety truck coming, and dived to the side, and inexplicably fluent in french, hitched a ride on the pink elephant with, "Pardon me, Monsier, if I may have a ride?"

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
The boy saw the random diety truck coming, and dived to the side, and inexplicably fluent in french, hitched a ride on the pink elephant with, "Pardon me, Monsier, if I may have a ride?"
"Ze proper wording iz, Monsieur, and no you may not but ze tiger over zer vould probably permit a ride."

Lurking

"Ze proper wording iz, Monsieur, and no you may not but ze tiger over zer vould probably permit a ride."
The boy disembarked the elephant on the safe side of the road, kindly thanked the pink elephant, and hollered, "Oi, Monsieur @Tilgarial, if I may have this ride?"

Tilgarial

The boy disembarked the elephant on the safe side of the road, kindly thanked the pink elephant, and hollered, "Oi, Monsieur @Tilgarial, if I may have this ride?"

@Tilgarial however, had been watching the show the pink elefant put on; disturbed in this, he was forced to grumblingly had to accept his newest task of getting the boy to the park, burning hoops, biting corcodiles and deadly swamps not withstanding; A mission is a mission, and if he doesnt complete it, he wouldnt be a Tiger!

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
And while the tiger jumped around in that dangerous obstacle, popcorn of different flavors started to rain from the heavens.

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
"Hot digging dog!" exclaimed the parodied Deadpool(who was the boy) upon spotting the tiger who now revealed to be one of his waifus, a tiger-eared beastkin legal loli.

Lurking

"Hot digging dog!" exclaimed the parodied Deadpool(who was the boy) upon spotting the tiger who now revealed to be one of his waifus, a tiger-eared beastkin legal loli.
Its one sentence only. Which are you keeping.