Contribute one word each to make a something

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Alright, since @Alverost apparently didn't take it too kindly of us starting a one word marathon on Discord, we will be starting/continuing the party here. I'll start it off the same way:

there is no god on earth only death on mars. what is this love I feel nothing so this isn't real but love. I hate not being with good man. or I could not even try to find love. love is dead... health is not overrated in butt medicine yes. However, I don't care about about you that will never be a human. no? well I want a pony pet. but my god why can't I i love a this thing. When I fall I hurt so good. This is what I think happens to people in love.

Icecream is gross. Buts oh thats not ok something. is this the end? . and I love myself. you hate are this don't you? What are we even doing? . yes we are the stupidest thing humans on earth! Once you have sex you do and down with the sickeness government glitch earth. how about we that? Yes this is sparta. I eat people daaily but I only eat people sometimes so, don't mind it People. epic meal time man fat Pikachu zaps people pan is Pikachu never sat on a poopy doopy spoopy Spotify. YouTube is full Bad of hail satan yes. ? ! ? ... If Can we will stop Stop? nope never can't stop give up down

1 No I want but love is overrated Discord. Why not kill every single rabit with fire and ultimate kiss up their ass crack. Beat it with meat innuendos repeatedly in gas chambers while eating some bites of pasta with pandas and consume Pikachus sexual fluids!!! Hydrate yourself with hard tap-water. The force field is about to dominate your hunger with hard candy from the sewers. The elephant in bag cummed gallons in the pussy cat. Mean and lean peanuts will cause extreme diarrhea. Tentacles caress your vagina lovingly for five seconds. Onee-chan you bastard. Suck Onii-chan's weenis with your vacuum.

Last edited: