Cool Artefact Weapon ideas!

Wintertime

King of Nothing
Cool Artifact Ideas!

I'm making a fantasy novel with the inclusion of artefacts. They are cool items that are found throughout the world, some are man-made while others have been formed over millennia with the collection of magic. Artefact are objects of wonderment, they varying from innocuous household items to magnificent artistic scripture. Of course, this also includes weapons of unspeakable power as well.

This is my first idea. It's a man-made artefact made by magi craftsmen. I'm hoping you guys can give me good idea's for any other cool Artifact items. It could be something simple as giving you extra strength, or something complex as letting you control an aspect of the universe. It can be anything, If I find it super cool, I'll find a way for it to fit within my story! Hehe. :blob_evil:

Bolstering Bonetooth Necklace:

15 minutes can give you a 15% increase or more to your strength modifier!
  • Desc: A Bonetooth necklace with three glass vials in the shape of fangs holding a light blue liquid. Upon drinking the liquid, it will increase your physical condition for fifteen minutes. Three-time use, replenishable.

• Origin: Created by the magi craftsmen of an ancient era. This item was meant for gecko warriors to wear when exploring the unknown wildlands. The warriors would hunt magical beasts and exotic animals, grounding the magic-embedded tusks, teeth, and fangs of wild creatures and mix them with water to produce a gleaming azure liquid.

Last edited:

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
Never Rotting Apple
Never Rots. Is Very Hard but Light.
Made from a apple infused with a magical thingy (I really dont know lol)

• You can recall the Apple
  • Flies very far
  • Please don't take this seriously, it's a joke. I'm so sorry. I just thought of this right off my head.
  • You can use it to throw at people
  • Special effect: able to learn the law of gravity
  • Edit: Please never try to bite or eat the Apple. Your teeth WILL break
:blob_cookie:

Last edited:

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
Call of the Wild
Aggro all non-sentient creatures (to include but not limited to animals, magical beasts, monsters, etc) within a 2-mile(?) radius

• Description: A light brown, reed whistle. The exact age is unknown but it's petrified and easily as hard as stone.
  • Origin: The Call of the Wild is a magical instrument created by the shaman of a long forgotten nomadic tribe. The intended use was to draw in game when the tribe was isolated in barren landscapes during their travels. However, there may be a few more uses for such an ability.

Last edited:

AMissingLinguist

Missing member
Book-made Man:

When in Russia, watch out for the bears, guns, and gunbears!
  • Desc: A humanoid of similar look to the species known as homo sapiens. The "man" carries around a book which has a man with a book inside it. The book seems to be written in Slavic. What the smaller "man" writes causes the opposite to happen in the real world.
  • Origin: A mathematical thought experiment by a magi craftsman of a bygone era. This magi wished to affect another world through mathematical magic, but had not anticipated the logic to be reverse engineered to apply to the magi's world.

I tried to combine nonsense with magic and science. How did I do? :blob_hmm_two:

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
Blanket of Indolence
At the cost of their movement, grants the wearer telekinesis (max weight 500kg, max range 20m) and telepathy (max range 20m, limited to known languages; however can project concepts instead)
  • Desc: An off-white flax linen blanket with self cleaning and antitearing enchantments. Standard size of 66x90in
  • Origin: This blanket once belonged to a person who wished to do nothing but stay in bed. In order to accomplish this, they developed their mind to the pinnacle- granting themselves unlimited telekinetic powers. So powerful and so lazy was this individual that some of their ambient power soaked into their favorite blanket.

D

Deleted member 2533

Arrows of Returning

• A bullcrap kind of artifact.
  • As its name implies, it returns to its owner (arrow tip first).
  • Thanks me later.
Mud Club
  • A club made of mud.
  • Contrary to its materials and description, it can cut the hardest defense in all existence.
  • Therefore, even the wielder gets a cut on his/her hand.
  • Thanks me again.

mr.heavy-writer

Tony's Friend
Cool Artifact Ideas!

I'm making a fantasy novel with the inclusion of artefacts. They are cool items that are found throughout the world, some are man-made while others have been formed over millennia with the collection of magic. Artefact are objects of wonderment, they varying from innocuous household items to magnificent artistic scripture. Of course, this also includes weapons of unspeakable power as well.

This is my first idea. It's a man-made artefact made by magi craftsmen. I'm hoping you guys can give me good idea's for any other cool Artifact items. It could be something simple as giving you extra strength, or something complex as letting you control an aspect of the universe. It can be anything, If I find it super cool, I'll find a way for it to fit within my story! Hehe. :blob_evil:

Bolstering Bonetooth Necklace:

15 minutes can give you a 15% increase or more to your strength modifier!
  • Desc: A Bonetooth necklace with three glass vials in the shape of fangs holding a light blue liquid. Upon drinking the liquid, it will increase your physical condition for fifteen minutes. Three-time use, replenishable.

• Origin: Created by the magi craftsmen of an ancient era. This item was meant for gecko warriors to wear when exploring the unknown wildlands. The warriors would hunt magical beasts and exotic animals, grounding the magic-embedded tusks, teeth, and fangs of wild creatures and mix them with water to produce a gleaming azure liquid.
the tattoos